ADVERTISEMENT

Unc vs Ncstate

NC state has been en fuego from 3. One of their guys is 7/7 from behind the arc.

That was a fantastic game. State just jumped squarely onto the bubble.

Keatts seems solid. This game was more a case of shooting outrageously from 3 aided by a garbage UNC defense but I think Keatts can do some good stuff. He got a bit lucky catching UNC in a down year during his first year but he definitely endeared himself to the fanbase with this victory.

Isn’t it something how everyone that doesn’t say something favorable about UNCheat is envious or jealous of them? That shit so dang cute!Laughing

Dude made an idiotic comment. It didn't even make sense. Honestly, I don't think many UK fans are envious or obsessed with UNC. I think you are one of them though.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Dude made an idiotic comment. It didn't even make sense. Honestly, I don't think many UK fans are envious or obsessed with UNC. I think you are one of them though.
I made an idiotic comment?

That is correct. Maybe ridiculous would be a better word. Sorry, idiotic was harsh.

He's got my boys playing harder than I've seen in a while. He also brings an attractive style of basketball that's good on the eye.

See what I mean?Laughing

I don't think anyone 'sees what you mean', Scotty. I think everyone knows your deal. You post about UNC constantly. In Louisville threads, in Cal threads, in UK threads, etc.... Like I said, this all about UNC is just kind of a you thing.

I don't think anyone 'sees what you mean', Scotty. I think everyone knows your deal. You post about UNC constantly. In Louisville threads, in Cal threads, in UK threads, etc.... Like I said, this all about UNC is just kind of a you thing.

So you post in UK threads and it’s fine but if I post in a UNC thread I’m obsessed. Gotcha!

So you post in UK threads and it’s fine but if I post in a UNC thread I’m obsessed. Gotcha!

No, you don't 'have' anything. Sometimes what one post actually matters. I don't even know why it is that big a deal. We have UNC fans who have an intense hate for UK as well. Not sure why it is so tough for you to know who you are. No shame in it.

ADVERTISEMENT