ADVERTISEMENT

UNC people

Shots fired!!
giphy.gif

Will be worried from here on out. But, from what I gather your boys like to run, and that’s fine by me.

Its not just running with them, they try and make the game chaotic. UNC plays pretty good D and we beat them twice because of our D and we didn't buy into their chaotic style.

They have to make a lot of 3's. Minimize that and UNC will have no problem. But I'm rooting for Auburn lol.... just this once

Its not just running with them, they try and make the game chaotic. UNC plays pretty good D and we beat them twice because of our D and we didn't buy into their chaotic style.

They have to make a lot of 3's. Minimize that and UNC will have no problem. But I'm rooting for Auburn lol.... just this once

The chaos could be an issue. Agree that if our D plays well we should be fine. Roy’s teams always play better D in March. I think he’ll have em ready. Should be a fun one.

Reactions: heelpharm
The team that beat your ass on a neutral floor already doesn’t worry you? Makes sense.

So if UK and UNC meet, you think UK is getting the same UNC team they played way back in Nov/Dec?

Both teams are completely different at this point. Both are far better. Your flex is what doesn't make sense.

So if UK and UNC meet, you think UK is getting the same UNC team they played way back in Nov/Dec?

Both teams are completely different at this point. Both are far better. Your flex is what doesn't make sense.

No way Carolina can possibly hang with UK, assuming we are lucky enough to beat Auburn.

UNC by a dozen. UNC has too much size and UNC does everything Auburn does, only they have an inside game too.

I mean, Auburn can certainly win, but they need a crazy amount of threes to go down to pull it off.

They shoot the three well. We don’t guard it well. They create turnovers at an elite level and we love to turn the ball over. Hopefully they are cold and we shoot better then we have lately.

It should be a good game. Auburn's gonna have to keep draining deep buckets. That faucet is gonna run dry at some point.

Reactions: heelpharm

I’m aware both teams are better. Just seems odd that some UNC fans aren’t worried about a team, who you admit is better now, that beat you on a neutral floor. Wasn’t a “flex”. It was a question as to why some you wouldn’t be concerned

I’m aware both teams are better. Just seems odd that some UNC fans aren’t worried about a team, who you admit is better now, that beat you on a neutral floor. Wasn’t a “flex”. It was a question as to why some you wouldn’t be concerned

Which Carolina fan has said they aren't worried?

I think you’re being a little defensive, man. No one was talking about UK until you brought them up.

I love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is but 2 years ago they beat UNC on a neutral floor and we met up in the elite 8, then Luke Maye ended their season.

Not a bit defensive. IF UK and UNC meet either team is capable of winning, provided Washington is healthy. I just found it interesting your fellow fans are more worried about a team Kentucky blew out.

If any UNc or Kentucky fan try’s to tell you they ain’t worried about one or the other they are a liar! If you don’t get nervous about your opponent this time of year you ain’t a true fan of your team! Am I scared of UNc? Hell no! Do I wanna play them? Hell yes! But I also kno they could beat us! What happened earlier in the year don’t mean anything during the NCAA!!! Both teams have other teams to worry about before this game even happens.

As @coryfly says they do two things really well that can be weakness for UNC. On the other hand Carolina should crush them on the glass. One thing that tends to fly under the radar is that when teams play at UNC's pace for 40 minutes, those legs start to get tired and the 3s stop falling like they did early in the game. If Aub can force a ton of TOs and hold their own on the boards then they can definitely win.

ADVERTISEMENT