ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Davidson

I just started watching and back to back bad calls, so Davidson has zero chance.

Davidson does have 2 big-time players in Kellan Grady and Jon Axel Gudmundsson. I'm sure Carolina will win with a decent cushion, but Davidson should be able to keep it relatively close most of the way. Maybe UNC by 10-12 points?

Davidson does have 2 big-time players in Kellan Grady and Jon Axel Gudmundsson. I'm sure Carolina will win with a decent cushion, but Davidson should be able to keep it relatively close most of the way. Maybe UNC by 10-12 points?

No Grady today....

Yeah, their leading scorer is out. However, UNC's defense is still terrible and we still just randomly throw the ball away so they could get back in it for sure. Hell, UNC is lucky they missed some of the open shots we gave them or it would be much closer.

Reactions: ncjeff
To me, Carolina’s biggest problem is that Cameron Johnson simply isn’t a scary star player. Really good player, could go for 30 any night, but he needs to be UNC’s third best player. Whether that 1-2 combo is White and Maye, Maye and Little or White and Little, I don’t know. That has to be the dynamic that emerges, in my opinion

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
To me, Carolina’s biggest problem is that Cameron Johnson simply isn’t a scary star player. Really good player, could go for 30 any night, but he needs to be UNC’s third best player. Whether that 1-2 combo is White and Maye, Maye and Little or White and Little, I don’t know. That has to be the dynamic that emerges, in my opinion

I agree. I don't think it will though. When Johnson is scoring well UNC is quite good. He doesn't create much though. He needs to be the Robin.

ADVERTISEMENT