ADVERTISEMENT

UK trailing Evansville in the 2nd...

giphy.gif
I know Cal blamed Hagans, but it was low-key my fault.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
How much you wanna bet Calipari never throws a bone to McCarty again?
Ha, Hopefully he learned his lesson.

And if you listen really close.....somewhere Pitino is spanking it.

*IIRC, McCarty has as many wins against Calipari as Pitino did against Cal @ UK.

Its being reported on Twitter that Evansville was suppose to play zone.

Dirty fuc s

Well, if this doesnt get their attention, nothing will.

Outrebounded again. I mean...thats just inexcusable. This soft ass big men we've got have got to get it together or hit the road.

7 of our 10 guys have over a seven foot wingspan. "soft" is the perfect adjective.

Reactions: CB3UK
I AM happy for Walter. Loved him when he was here. Its the only silver lining to tonight. It's still just one game, in November. But we just dont lose these games.

This is exactly why I told yall in the rankings thread I dont get too amped up about them this early. So much ball left to play.

Hopefully this gets them to give Cal full attention ASAP

Thing that stood out to me even more than getting outrebounded, was the assist column. 6 assists? Yikes.

Reactions: RipThru
LOL.

I have nightmares about Turgeon being hired at KU.

That guy would have to clone Zion about three times to win a national title.
Oh damn, that would completely suck for you guys.
I hear Shawn Miller is looking for the next sucker AD to offer him a job, you better hope it ain't KU. That guy trumps Cal at doing less with more.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Better not say much otherwise jinx my own team
Right? It rarely pays. After tonight, nobody’s certain what “good” is this season. It’s one thing to get prison-raped by Duke last year, and now to apparently get outplayed by Evansville, looks like anyone’s team can just be a no-show on any given night.

Sounds like UK kids had already pencilled E’ville as a W, which is also the first letter in “Whoops”.

Last edited:
UNC lost as a big favorite early in the 05 season.

Yes, to Santa Clara. Felton didn't play that game. Regardless, considering how young UK is it is a little surprising they don't have this happen more often. I doubt it is any serious long term indicator of failure for this year. They'll be fine.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I laughed so hard about fast paste I woke my roommate up. Then randomly woke up in the middle of the night laughing.

If we ran a more fluoride offense we’d clean up the other team easily

Cats need to play as a more adhesive unit to stick those jumpers

Reactions: Quavarius
Yes, to Santa Clara. Felton didn't play that game. Regardless, considering how young UK is it is a little surprising they don't have this happen more often. I doubt it is any serious long term indicator of failure for this year. They'll be fine.

Yeah, that sucked. Fortunately Ron Artest decided to throw haymakers at a fan in Detroit that night. Moved the headline of the loss down a bit.

Ha, Hopefully he learned his lesson.

And if you listen really close.....somewhere Pitino is spanking it.

*IIRC, McCarty has as many wins against Calipari as Pitino did against Cal @ UK.

Na pitino got 2. Ones vacated so do with that what u want. He’s def got 1 more win than Pitino @ Rupp as an opposing coach though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT