ADVERTISEMENT

UK trailing Evansville in the 2nd...

Welp. State didnt want it. We dont want it. Someone take this ****ing ranking and do something with it. Takes a former Wildcat to beat the Wildcats I guess. Fire with fire and all that jazz.

Let all that hype go to their heads. Have to show up every single night or you will get get caught

Reactions: Noahtogo24
You just gotta laugh if you’re a UK fan. Like, I can’t even be mad.

Good for Evansville and Walter McCarty though. Hell of a game by them.

what if this happened to an opposing KU/Duke/UNC?

Yeah, I thought he had several more steps to shoot it or create and kick. Really, he is the one I would want shooting it though.
I think he was worried about getting fouled before he could attempt the shot but his defender was backing up. He should have at least taken a few more steps. He did the same shit before halftime of the MSU game with like 5 seconds left.

I can't wait till Cal leaves. He coaches a fvcking garbage style of basketball. It's okay when you make final fours. By suffering through this shit for 5 years without one? Nah.

What happened to this place on desktop btw? Looks fvcking awful.

Reactions: jhmossy and tw3301
Wow! Didn’t see this coming. Former Cat Walter McCarty’s Evansville team takes down #1 UK...at Rupp.

giphy.gif

Wow. I mean stuff like this happens, but goddamn. That’s a bottom tier Missouri Valley Conference team that went into Lexington and won.

How many overlapping scholarships does UK have if no one is pro on this team?
Zero chance no players go pro. They are also only at 10 scholarships this year and one is a grad transfer with only 1 year of eligibility.

You just gotta laugh if you’re a UK fan. Like, I can’t even be mad.

Good for Evansville and Walter McCarty though. Hell of a game by them.

Yeah, they really did play well. I know UK didn't but McCarty had a very effective plan to attack them and they executed it well.

Coming from a UNC fan who has gone through these early season hiccups it sucks but in the end isn't all that big of a deal.

OTOH, I bet this next game is right down to the wire as well. I have no doubt Murray can hang with UT.

Zero chance no players go pro. They are also only at 10 scholarships this year and one is a grad transfer with only 1 year of eligibility.
Can you answer my hypothetical? So, you have 9 coming back if no one goes pro then?

They only have 4 commitments for next seasons, so I guess they would be good then at 13.

LOL.

I have nightmares about Turgeon being hired at KU.

That guy would have to clone Zion about three times to win a national title.

Eh, can't argue this until Turge actually does something in the tourney...

ADVERTISEMENT