ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

It's Barbee and not Payne who went to the zone. He's been harping for years to play more zone and as soon as Calipari got tossed, he switched right to it. Laughing

Great context. Take your ball and go home
Nice cherry picking. Disregard the posts where I clearly said you guys would turn it around and win. Lol. Put the Kg down Jimbo. You’re better than this.

hey, your team is playing a game right now while you're posting in a UK game thread. Maybe you're the dipshit. Or maybe you're seeking validation from big bro. Pathetic either way.
Your poor feeble mind doesn’t understand how to post in multiple threads. Sorry little guy, I know it’s tough for some.

I love that we are taking up Duke and Louisville’s game
source.gif

USC loss might be worse for seeding, but I have always hated Arkansas, so I'd agree.

Will say, it was nice to finally go to Bud Walton and not be fearful of a player getting injured because of Mike Anderson hyping his team into fighting at the U4 timeout.

What a *** comment. You might wanna re-think this comment especially after one of your sitting bench coachs once took a swing at an Arkansas player.

Ah yes, the incident at a different school from 2002. How could I forget.

So it did or did it not happen? You said Anderson was trying to hurt your fragile players, when in fact it was your coaches that really did try to injure ours.

Calipari's staff has and always been trash, unfortunately the UK fanbase has taken on their persona.

Reactions: cfcjr50
Looks to me like the player should have gone to the locker room instead of provoking some innocent bystander.

0sDSqnX.jpg

Just looking at each of their hands, and that they are both standing in the path to the locker room, it doesn't appear that the athlete is going out of his way like the one with the fists balled up is.

Could just be that players and Arkansas fans are both allowed to go into the locker rooms which would explain why the fan is out of his seat, or maybe he just stumbled into the locker room path accidentally?

It's probably more likely a UK player just decided to pick out one innocent fan to hassle.

I wish they would've let the two settle this.

Last edited:
Death, taxes, Arkansas fans talking shit after getting smacked. Good news is they only come out once or twice a year.

Who's talking shyt, ****et? Someone said our teams try to hurt the fragile UK players when in fact it was your coach that had to write an apology letter for inappropriate behavior.

UK fans used to be a knowledgeable, humble, fun fanbase. Now they're loaded caulk full of weak minded, limp wristed, Ashley Judds.

So it did or did it not happen? You said Anderson was trying to hurt your fragile players, when in fact it was your coaches that really did try to injure ours.

Calipari's staff has and always been trash, unfortunately the UK fanbase has taken on their persona.
How dare you call my Kentucky players fragile. How ****ing dare you.

Super bowl for you guys. Best game you’ll play all year. Facts.

Actually it's more like exhibition season. We are always more talented and you guys are punked by the time the whistle blows. Surprised Mack hasn't pissed his pants yet.

Reactions: JC for 3
0sDSqnX.jpg

Just looking at each of their hands, and that they are both standing in the path to the locker room, it doesn't appear that the athlete is going out of his way like the one with the fists balled up is.

Could just be that players and Arkansas fans are both allowed to go into the locker rooms which would explain why the fan is out of his seat, or maybe he just stumbled into the locker room path accidentally?

It's probably more likely a UK player just decided to pick out one innocent fan to hassle.

I wish they would've let the two settle this.

Interesting take. I thought the fans were going home until the player wanted some shyt. The old lady is telling him to get his ass in the locker room.

Who's talking shyt, ****et? Someone said our teams try to hurt the fragile UK players when in fact it was your coach that had to write an apology letter for inappropriate behavior.

UK fans used to be a knowledgeable, humble, fun fanbase. Now they're loaded caulk full of weak minded, limp wristed, Ashley Judds.
You’re handling that L well, champ. Keep crying on your keyboard. It entertains me.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Actually it's more like exhibition season. We are always more talented and you guys are punked by the time the whistle blows. Surprised Mack hasn't pissed his pants yet.
Yet we took it to overtime and lost on account of free throws. We’re also more talented this year. We’d win if we played again. Hope we do.

ADVERTISEMENT