ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

Should have gotten one earlier. Half of these calls have been garbage. 14-4 foul ratio in the second half?
Don’t agree with the ejection, but why push once you’ve received the tech?

It was weird. Cal didn't really seem upset and he obviously wanted them to toss him. I'd guess this is some 4d chess move. I hope anyway....

This is where Kentucky takes over. 10 point victory. Give Maxey the keys, he seems to play tense occasionally.

Pfft, whatever on the UK making a run since Cal got ejected. He put these idiot refs under a microscope so now they're calling it even. He should probably start throwing chairs in pregame from here on out.

How does this work for Cal’s W-L record? Is it like baseball that the relief pitcher gets the win since they were down when he came in?

Reactions: HRTheCard
Pfft, whatever on the UK making a run since Cal got ejected. He put these idiot refs under a microscope so now they're calling it even. He should probably start throwing chairs in pregame from here on out.
It’s sad how much CBB refs are influenced by coach actions. Their ineptness is so blatantly obvious to the naked eye, it’s stunning.

It’s sad how much CBB refs are influenced by coach actions. Their ineptness is so blatantly obvious to the naked eye, it’s stunning.
Good post. Completely agree. I even thought to myself against SCar that he should have went after a zebra. It'd be different if these guys were actually good at their jobs, but most of them suck ... a lot.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT