ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

No chance Cal switches to a zone, but Payne did. And it stopped them perfectly.

1. Arkansas is not good.

2. There is a reason Anthony Jordan was kicked out of the NBA, and later suspended by the SEC.

3. Good road win for UK, all things considered.

I wish I was shocked that we didn't even get our FTs a while ago when IQ got mugged on the F1. Par for the course.

I would probably skip the handshake line for this one after all that.

Hopefully Anthony Jordan tears both ACL's leaving the court and we never see his stupid bald ass again

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Lol, same thing you say before every matchup. Louisville doesn’t worry me in basketball. W every year
You sound like JC. We took you to overtime and shot under 50% on our free throws. We’re a better team.

You’ve been in here trolling the entire game. Gtfo with that. This is more little brother than usual of you. Cats own your team
Not really, did I not call the outcome? Quit being a whiner. Your brethren troll every thread we’re in. I actually provided legitimate content. Sorry homie.

I would take a win at Arkansas over a win at USC, if we only got one.

USC loss might be worse for seeding, but I have always hated Arkansas, so I'd agree.

Will say, it was nice to finally go to Bud Walton and not be fearful of a player getting injured because of Mike Anderson hyping his team into fighting at the U4 timeout.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT