ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ Gonzaga...

Frederick’s guy falls down and Wheeler chucks a three anyway. Hmm…

UK shooting 18% and only down 10. Weird but you got to feel good only being down 10?

UK shooting 18% and only down 10. Weird but you got to feel good only being down 10?
Hitting FTs and their defense has been solid.

But I agree. Against a team as good as Gonzaga can be you’d expect to be down much worse with those numbers.

So this is why Cal is afraid of true road games in non-conference…

Makes sense

Kentucky sucks. Discuss.

Cal scheduling Mark Few, lol.... so overmatched, especially in November.

Reactions: RipThru
Didn't all my UK friends praise CJ and Reeves? When do we stop getting excited about mid major transfers. These guys aren't steph curry.

ESPN feed is plum, ****ing awful....

Been a shit show.

Cats showing some life----just 12. TBH, it feels like it should be 20

Wallace has a nice looking shot when he takes it in rhythm. Timme's footwork is just great.

WTF was Topping thinking? Why would you hit the bal? Dumb

It's over now, but I was surprised UK even cut the lead to 4 at one point. Oscar about to foul out for his second time in 3 games (and he only played 14 minutes in the other game.) He fouled out once all of last year.

I'll make a cameo appearance in this thread, so I can say with evidence I was supporting the SEC in a national match up.

• Haha
Reactions: rockycard
It's over now, but I was surprised UK even cut the lead to 4 at one point. Oscar about to foul out for his second time in 3 games (and he only played 14 minutes in the other game.) He fouled out once all of last year.
Love Oscar, but-----He gets away with a lot---Takes a lot to.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Looks like I got here too late. 🙁

Now time to get a headache watching this Oregon game on this terrible floor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT