ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ Gonzaga...

Great win for Gonzaga after that butt kicking in Texas. Kentucky look awful in the first half but had some great spurts in the 2nd. GU did a great job of handling Kentucky's charge in the 2nd.

Overall, I think GU still has a lot of flaws but I'm very pleased with how the guards played today. Still need to take care of the ball better, but this kind of experience in OOC should benefit them in the long haul.

Someone is going to pay for this. We can't have our only blueblood getting boat raced on the national stage. Looking at you Kansas! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
What was surprising to me is that GU looked more athletic than Kentucky. Constantly beating Kentucky off the dribble, dominated the glass and threw down some great dunks today.

Holla when UK loses to LeAnn Rimes, Bellarmine, Wright State, App State, and TBD.

Crispin brothers
Gardner Webb
Robert morris
UAB in 1982 avoiding the dream game.
Vanderbilt in football.
And the 🦚 Peacocks.

Those are just off the top of my head.

uofk is just oscar and a bunch of dudes 🕶️

Crispin brothers
Gardner Webb
Robert morris
UAB in 1982 avoiding the dream game.
Vanderbilt in football.
And the 🦚 Peacocks.

Those are just off the top of my head.

uofk is just oscar and a bunch of dudes 🕶️
Oh so now you're stringing together garbage losses over various years (you left out Evansville). I was just talking about the past 4 games of this season.

Oh so now you're stringing together garbage losses over various years (you left out Evansville). I was just talking about the past 4 games of this season.

Well, UofL does have an ex uofk coach, so im not shocked UofL is garbage 🤬
And lenior rhymes was an exhibition game.

Well, UofL does have an ex uofk coach, so im not shocked UofL is garbage 🤬
And lenior rhymes was an exhibition game.
I thought Kenny won those games though. 🤔 Also, stop downplaying LeAnn. She's always the headliner.

DAmn----Cal throwing Oscar to the wolves....

Yikes.

John Calipari says offensively in the first half, "it was so embarrassing, we couldn't even run a play." Changed at half. “I couldn’t get Oscar to run the plays right. Why? He hasn’t been playing with us.”

Good game Gonzaga fans. We couldn't shoot for shit and it hurt us early. Credit Zaga. Some were wide open but still. GG.

Good game Gonzaga fans. We couldn't shoot for shit and it hurt us early. Credit Zaga. Some were wide open but still. GG.
UK got outrebounded by 10, and that's with Oscar getting 15. He outrebounded everyone else on the team combined ....lol. So pathetic.

DAmn----Cal throwing Oscar to the wolves....

Yikes.

John Calipari says offensively in the first half, "it was so embarrassing, we couldn't even run a play." Changed at half. “I couldn’t get Oscar to run the plays right. Why? He hasn’t been playing with us.”

UK has plays?

Honestly I have no words. UK played like ass and like they was lost. With this game and the Mich St. game I feel like we’ve been beaten and out coached by two teams we should beat. Hats off to the Zags. Should be fun to watch this series over the next few years.

Honestly I have no words. UK played like ass and like they was lost. With this game and the Mich St. game I feel like we’ve been beaten and out coached by two teams we should beat. Hats off to the Zags. Should be fun to watch this series over the next few years.
Lost is a great word. Idk if Calipari's trying to implement something new in the defense, but our players look like they're thinking instead of playing.

Fortunately, only March matters amirite?

Reactions: Scotty00
So I get leaving the MSU game thinking that you should have won. Not really seeing how you could feel like GU is a team you “should” beat after that performance. Sure Kentucky played poorly, but GU was pretty clearly more talented.

For example, after Texas beat the crap out of GU a few days ago, I didn’t think, “that was a game we should have won.”

Lost is a great word. Idk if Calipari's trying to implement something new in the defense, but our players look like they're thinking instead of playing.

Fortunately, only March matters amirite?
I used to think March was important, but this board has recently set me straight. Even if Kentucky were to win the national title, you should be reminded daily of that time Gonzaga stomped a mud hole in your asses. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
So I get leaving the MSU game thinking that you should have won. Not really seeing how you could feel like GU is a team you “should” beat after that performance. Sure Kentucky played poorly, but GU was pretty clearly more talented.

For example, after Texas beat the crap out of GU a few days ago, I didn’t think, “that was a game we should have won.”
More talent? No! Played like they did? Yes! They was the better team no doubt, I’m just saying going into this game I thought it would be a game we would win. Clearly I was wrong.

WTF?

At 7 minute mark...

Cal: We couldn't run plays....Oscar doesn't know them. Hasn't practice enough...

Reporter: Isn't that something you should have known coming into the game----and maybe ran something else...

Cal: Ummmmmm......Oscar still had 20/15/

🤣

This presser was so Tom Crean like: "I gotta watch the tape".🤣

FiDhlQgXEAA41MD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT