ADVERTISEMENT

UK giving A&M all they can handle

Did the armchair refs like that call at the end of regulation? Shit, they get gifts on the road. 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: AggieHuskr
That call against Boots on his made 3 for kicking his leg out! BS

And early, Cats did an obvious kick out on Washington and nothing called. And Washington got hurt. These refs are making very questionable calls at crucial times hurting the Aggies.

That call against Boots on his made 3 for kicking his leg out! BS

And early, Cats did an obvious kick out on Washington and nothing called. And Washington got hurt. These refs are making very questionable calls at crucial times hurting the Aggies.
Yeah. He had two leg kicks on 3s. Neither were called. If you called those then I wouldn’t have had a problem with the one against Texas A&M.

It didn't seem like the shooter kicked out his leg intentionally. It was a bad call IMO.
Does intent matter though? He clearly stuck it out...for whatever it is worth, Dillingham did the same thing earlier and the refs didn't call it, so definitely a break for UK.

Does intent matter though? He clearly stuck it out...for whatever it is worth, Dillingham did the same thing earlier and the refs didn't call it, so definitely a break for UK.

Don't know if intent matters but some players have a natural leg kick when they shoot jumpers on the move. I guess it's up to the ref to make/not make that call.

Has to do with their natural shooting form as well. It seemed to me like that A&M player has had a natural leg kick on his other shots.

Non UK fans are going to have fun with this one.

After they had a field day with the call in Allen the other day? And getting this treatment on the road? Damn right. 😆

How do you lose with that much help? They handed a 90% shooter 5 FTs and took a three away from A&M.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
As a ref Borden, what is the call on the 3 pt shot they wiped out for A&M? The guy clearly stuck his foot out, no?
If its intentional, sure, it can be an offensive foul. I thought it was simply part of his shooting; I didn't think he intentionaly done so. If you are gonna make that call, I mean brother it had better stick out to everyone in the arena. And now that you make it, guess what? You are "married" to it.

Horrendous call.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Def some turrible calls there down the stretch. Cal knows A&M is gonna try to kill you on the offensive glass and he let them do just that. Awesome game plan. 🤣 It's a shame when you have such a dominant offensive team that can't rebound or play a lick of defense. They are basically the opposite of any other team Cal has ever had.

Def some turrible calls there down the stretch. Cal knows A&M is gonna try to kill you on the offensive glass and he let them do just that. Awesome game plan. 🤣 It's a shame when you have such a dominant offensive team that can't rebound or play a lick of defense. They are basically the opposite of any other team Cal has ever had.
This. When my wife----Yes, MY WIFE, says---"this is the worst defensive and rebounding team", well men,there is a problem.

What really rubbed me the wrong way was the obvious leg kicks on a few Cats shots, mainly the one where Washington got hurt. Even the commentators were shocked that one wasn’t called. Then, they call the one on Radford where he makes a 3 and it wasn’t even that much of a kick out. Like others have said, his natural form. Again, the commentators were shocked this one was called. And, that shot would have probably iced the game. But, Aggies still won after all that, so I’m good.

Yeah, that call against aTm was awful. Dillingham's leg kick was worse and should have been called.

UK isn’t winning shit this year. ATM can't score 70 on Vanderbilt, but UK gave up 89 in regulation. Now, aTm hit a ton of threes that they will prolly never hit again, but when you're a blue blood, you better know that’s going to happen.
Oh well.

Yeah, that call against aTm was awful. Dillingham's leg kick was worse and should have been called.

UK isn’t winning shit this year. ATM can't score 70 on Vanderbilt, but UK gave up 89 in regulation. Now, aTm hit a ton of threes that they will prolly never hit again, but when you're a blue blood, you better know that’s going to happen.
Oh well.
8c9ohe.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT