ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Debuts New Center

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
This kid has just appeared on the national scene in one game and is pro-ready today. You’ll want to catch Sportscenter. He’s made UK a different team altogether. Let’s all hop in here and celebrate (or hate) together!

sha-definitely.gif

Last edited:
Can he provide defense?

I didn’t watch the game. Nice stroke based on the highlights. A little slow on the release but you can afford to be if you’re that tall.

He did pretty well in the first half defensively. Had a couple of nice blocks. The 2nd half nobody on our team played defense.... and I mean nooooooobody.

Need to see more. I don't think that was a fluke, I think he's really that good and with a couple months under his belt, he could take this team up a notch.
I don't go to too many games, I'm glad I was at this one. That place was lit up.
Don't forget, our best on-ball defender and rebounder has been.out for a month.

He did pretty well in the first half defensively. Had a couple of nice blocks. The 2nd half nobody on our team played defense.... and I mean nooooooobody.
He may be okay down low, but he looked really slow laterally on the parameter. If teams pull him out of the paint then he might be a defensive liability.

Small sample size though so I could be really wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT