ADVERTISEMENT

UK Fans, KK Mega Beemax 81 - Michigan 73

i just seen that
it makes our 100-64 win look pretty good

on the bright side for UM fans your team got some much needed experience playing time together, at the end of the day that is the purpose of these trips

now the NCAA needs to allow every school to do this every year, even if they don't travel allow the games and the practices

i just seen that
it makes our 100-64 win look pretty good

on the bright side for UM fans your team got some much needed experience playing time together, at the end of the day that is the purpose of these trips

now the NCAA needs to allow every school to do this every year, even if they don't travel allow the games and the practices

Yeah that's what this trip is about. Good experience.

How do you lose to a team that wears pink?

1506677802-mega-bemax-i_1024x576.jpg

Wonder if any players played in that game that didn’t play against UK.

I remember one of their better players rolled his ankle in the first half against UK.

Side note, apparently when you pay for their vacation, you can make them play by American rules.

I remember one of their better players rolled his ankle in the first half against UK.

Side note, apparently when you pay for their vacation, you can make them play by American rules.

Don't think so.

I think the difference in turnouts comes from a few things:

-Kentucky being better
-Kentucky being a much better matchup
-Michigan traveling overseas to play
-Beilein not making the trip to Spain

Anthony Wireman‏@awireman 3h3 hours ago
Anthony Wireman Retweeted Brendan F. Quinn

Would this be the same Mega Bemax team that Kentucky dismantled a few weeks back? Yes it is.

The surgery was two weeks ago so I doubt he was back before the team left.

I could be wrong but I think some of it was Bemax never sees a team as athletic as Kentucky in their league. You guys aren't as athletic so the adjustment is a bit easier which lets their skill show more, plus the things you mentioned with no Beilein or practices oversees, so ya'll were quite rusty.

I could be wrong but I think some of it was Bemax never sees a team as athletic as Kentucky in their league. You guys aren't as athletic so the adjustment is a bit easier which lets their skill show more, plus the things you mentioned with no Beilein or practices oversees, so ya'll were quite rusty.

I think you are spot on.

That’s not to say the gap would be too much closer because at this point is take UK 8 of 10 times vs Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT