ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Krzyzewski’s grandson and Paulo Banchero arrested for DUI

Interesting thought. How will the media cover this in relation too Few. A coach/adult making millions is pulled over for DUI and not much is said. Will it be the same for a couple of college kids,, one who was riding, who just happen to play for Duke. How much you want to bet the Duke case gets more air play.
You don't think much was said about Few?

That actually sounds wonderful. But I do appreciate your effort of trying to fit all the stereotypes into one shitpost of yours. Forgot the incest though.
Damn,, I need to try harder. Sorry.

I love incest and moonshine as much as the next southerner, but anyone living in NC should not be making fun of people in Kentucky for hillbilly stuff.
Yeah, cause Durham is such a rural hick type town huh?

Was just in Pinehurst for a gold weekend. In Chicago two weeks ago for business. Eat out 4 nights a week.

More than that?

Yeah should visit Lexington. Might learn a thing or two. Actually scratch that and visit Louisville. Someone there might do us all a favor.

Durham has a smaller population than Lexington and Louisville. Bumfvck Kentucky is no different than bumfvck NC. Anyone trying to argue is legit ruhtarded.
Some of you take things way to seriously and literally. I sure dont have population numbers at my fingertips and even if I do, I am sure not looking them up for this fvcking message board.

Yeah should visit Lexington. Might learn a thing or two. Actually scratch that and visit Louisville. Someone there might do us all a favor.
Are you saying you are too much of a pvssy to do it? I can believe that.

Are you saying you are too much of a pvssy to do it? I can believe that.

Nah the murder would be fine. The tacked on hate crime would prob be a bit much

Some of you take things way to seriously and literally. I sure dont have population numbers at my fingertips and even if I do, I am sure not looking them up for this fvcking message board.
Nah, not a lot of people take this board seriously. More or less just trying to figure out why hillbilly jokes are coming from someone in North Carolina. It would make more sense if you lived up north or out west. Just saying.

Nah, not a lot of people take this board seriously. More or less just trying to figure out why hillbilly jokes are coming from someone in North Carolina. It would make more sense if you lived up north or out west. Just saying.
I am from up north. Does that help? I just live in NC.

Would probably be better for him to start the indefinite aka 2 game suspension tonight.
He posted a game day timeline on Insta. He might be playing tonight. How great would that be? Man, you talk about some pissed off haters. But of course, they all know the inside story. bwaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa.

And if he doesnt play. So be it. He screwed up, he deserves it. IMO>

Aiding and abetting DWI? lol.... That's the weakest "criminal" charge I've ever heard of. Ridiculous.

Reactions: cdbearde
He posted a game day timeline on Insta. He might be playing tonight. How great would that be? Man, you talk about some pissed off haters. But of course, they all know the inside story. bwaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa.

And if he doesnt play. So be it. He screwed up, he deserves it. IMO>
It would be funny.

I’d have him play the game before Gonzaga to knock off any rust.
200.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT