ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Gonzaga.

Gonzaga could lose to them I suppose but it will take a very good game from UCLA and pretty poor game from the Zags
Not that Gonzaga was poor.....But they did only shoot 7/22 three, and a pedestrian 60% from the line. Kispert was off....Timme in foul trouble.

Not that Gonzaga was poor.....But they did only shoot 7/22 three, and a pedestrian 60% from the line. Kispert was off....Timme in foul trouble.

Yeah, I'm not sure it's possible for the Zags to be awful but UCLA was awesome and the Zags were just a little off. There really isn't much to say regarding UCLA except they deserve all the praise they get for that game. Tons of credit to Cronin and his team.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
Baylor can totally destroy your offense in the half court.

Remember what Houston did to Syracuse and Oregon State
Baylor is a lot better than that.

Like I said...
Always better to attack Baylor in the open court before they get their defense set. This is Gonzaga's game.

Gonzaga needs to be prepared to defend at a high level...
Much better in the half court than they did against UCLA.

Some of you are claiming that game happened because Gonzaga had an off night
That game happened because rhe signs are there.
That OU game in the second round...OU just didn't have Harmon. Turned the ball over way too much. Gave Gonzaga those 10 points that made the difference

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
Think you’re onto something Sheriff. Timme could be a problem tho. He scored well against UCLA but did little on the boards or assists. Interesting to see what Baylor’s plan is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT