ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA vs Gonzaga.

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
So the program with 4 perfect seasons, 11 natty’s and 19 final 4’s has no chance against a program playing in only its second final 4 ever? New money verses the bluest of blue bloods. I expect Gonzaga to win but this game will be closer than some think. Alabama and Michigan both have had there two worst offensive performances of the season Against UCLA. Gonzaga closest game this season? A 5 point win against wvu. Cronin is from the brand of huggy bear basketball. Anyone willing to put down some money and give me UCLA and the points?

seems like a win/win then for you then if you bet

I've never agreed with that. It's natural for someone to root for their financial interest, not against it. People who do this tend to stay in the middle and not really root for either team during the game.

I've never agreed with that. It's natural for someone to root for their financial interest, not against it. People who do this tend to stay in the middle and not really root for either team during the game.
Haha it’s just hedging the situation. I actually have a buddie thats a bit auburn fan that routinely bets against auburn so that he is whiter happy about the auburn win or is happy he won money

Haha it’s just hedging the situation. I actually have a buddie thats a bit auburn fan that routinely bets against auburn so that he is whiter happy about the auburn win or is happy he won money

Ehh, I guess I'd do the same if my team wasn't very good. And UCLA (who I'll be rooting for), just isn't very good as a Final Four contender. So you've convinced me. How much are we betting?

Ehh, I guess I'd do the same if my team wasn't very good. And UCLA (who I'll be rooting for), just isn't very good as a Final Four contender. So you've convinced me. How much are we betting?
Your call

So the program with 4 perfect seasons, 11 natty’s and 19 final 4’s has no chance against a program playing in only its second final 4 ever? New money verses the bluest of blue bloods. I expect Gonzaga to win but this game will be closer than some think. Alabama and Michigan both have had there two worst offensive performances of the season Against UCLA. Gonzaga closest game this season? A 5 point win against wvu. Cronin is from the brand of huggy bear basketball. Anyone willing to put down some money and give me UCLA and the points?
Blow out.

Reactions: HoosierAlice

Hope you’re right. Gonzaga is just playing at a different level than everyone else, including Baylor. Probably the least talented UCLA team to ever make the final 4.

Aren't there places to make bets if that's what you want to do? This is a message boards.

Aren't there places to make bets if that's what you want to do? This is a message boards.
Hi della. Will you please inform the Uk fans on this board that Steven Pearl played for Tennessee an not Auburn? They seem to not know this

I think this can be a trap game. UCLA didnt even play that well, but for some reason every opponents they faced were playing down to their level(except for ACU as they were much worse) as if they were cursed. For Gonzaga to win this game, they must play at their own pace and not to be dragged into a dogfight with UCLA like what happened to Alabama and Michigan.

Hi della. Will you please inform the Uk fans on this board that Steven Pearl played for Tennessee an not Auburn? They seem to not know this
Kentucky fans have a tendency to deny true reality for their made up UK reality. There is nothing I or anyone else can do to change that.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
I think this can be a trap game. UCLA didnt even play that well, but for some reason every opponents they faced were playing down to their level(except for ACU as they were much worse) as if they were cursed. For Gonzaga to win this game, they must play at their own pace and not to be dragged into a dogfight with UCLA like what happened to Alabama and Michigan.

Bill Walton's vodoo dolls worked!

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot

This is what I do as well. Never bet on Louisville, only against them. I ask myself how much am I willing to pay to see my team win the game, then wager it on the other team. Louisville wins I’m happy we won, Louisville loses I’m upset we lost but at least made a few bucks. I don’t do every game, just the big ones or ones where the opponent has a nice spread where I can get the win-win of louisville winning the game but not covering the spread.

$100 works.

I wish those betting/wager escrow apps were still around. All of the U.S. ones got shut down.

I’m on mybookie.ag it’s offshore but I’ve cashed out before so they aren’t a total fraud. If anyone goes this route choose refer a friend MB242387 pretty sure we will both get some extra cash.

Also they are having a free 25$ bet promo for baseball season starting today with the Rockies dodgers over .5 runs aka can’t lose. I’m not sure what kind of deposit bonuses they currently have.

Oh sorry I thought that’s what you were looking for. I thought you were talking about all the US betting sites being shit down when they shit down all the online poker sites in the US.

@sgrooms

Reactions: sgrooms
Program history has no bearing on the outcome of this matchup. Prime versions of Bill Walton, Lew Alcindor, Sidney Weeks, and Reggie Miller will not be taking the court.

Juzang does have some Reggie Miller to his game...

Outworks the defense by finding his spots.
Easy to guard someone with the ball. But extremely difficult to guard someone without the ball

Juzang has a lot to work on to reach that level...
But as of right now you see the similarities

Program history has no bearing on the outcome of this matchup. Prime versions of Bill Walton, Lew Alcindor, Sidney Weeks, and Reggie Miller will not be taking the court.

No mention of Kevin Love or Russell Westbrook?

No mention of the key of that team...

I was living out there at that time. Because I was pretty close to a lot of the basketball people in Long Beach and into some of Los Angeles I followed UCLA basketball.

When I first saw Luc Mbah a Moute I didn't see what he would become. Looked out of place.
But he was the #1 reason for the success of UCLA Basketball under Ben Howland.

Helped him play in the NBA for awhile.

Man could guard almost anyone on the court.

As long as Afflalo and Farmar arent walking through that door then I’m happy.

Along with Josh Shipp that '04 class was amazing and they delivered with the 3 consecutive Final Fours. I'm still bummed those guys didn't win at least one national title. They did so much for this program coming off the dismal Steve Lavin years.

No mention of Kevin Love or Russell Westbrook?
I could have named a boatload more, including Marques Johnson, Walt Hazzard, Gail Goodrich, Curtis Rowe, Baron Davis, etc. In fact, Houston has one of the most imposing arrays of past players as any school--Elvin Hayes, Don Chaney, Hakeem Olajuwan, Otis Bidsong, and Clyde Drexler--but that won't help them against Baylor.

Reactions: UCLA_Nation
Oh sorry I thought that’s what you were looking for. I thought you were talking about all the US betting sites being shit down when they shit down all the online poker sites in the US.

@sgrooms
Oh, I can see how I was vague. I was talking about third party escrow apps, where two people are betting against each other and the app holds your money, declares a winner, and disperses the money. Basically escrow for bets. There was a few of them 5 years ago, but they've all either shutdown, or shut off access for the U.S.

ADVERTISEMENT