ADVERTISEMENT

****TX Coaching Search****

C1FE6B5D-4F9C-4EB7-8FF0-8FC6293F7E70.gif.8d0d911051236ad822f3112c7dfe0a08.gif

This is their new narrative.
I do have to say they are clever. Their gospel has some serious ???? though.

Thing is Beard didn't want any of those players.
He can recruit better at Texas. Did like Tyson. Said he thought Tyson was the #1 player in the state.

Not really a rival school.
I don't really know if you can say betrayed.

Problem here...
We go back to the beginning of this thread.
Tech fans thought he wasn't going to leave when all the writing was on the wall.

People said the man was loyal.
If he was loyal he would have been loyal to his alma mater.
No Tech fan could think of a reason why Chris Beard wouldn't be....

Only thing they said...Was he didn't fit in Austin anymore.

Like you have to be a particular type of person to be in Austin.

You are amazed that we are mad at our coach betraying us and going to a rival school??? Oh we can hold a grudge and this one is going to last awhile.

He left to go back to his ALMA MATER. Yes, you can hold a grudge, but you look foolish doing so given the circumstances.

Betrayed? Get over yourself. Seriously. People leave jobs all the time for other ones. The fact you're acting so butt hurt and holding a grudge over someone who is going back to his alma mater is hilarious.

There are only a couple destination jobs. Fans get angry when their coach leaves in these big sports and I've never understood it.

Get over your own self. I don't give a damn if it's his Alma mater, I can still hate the man. I understand the circumstance and his reasoning. That's fine. But, that doesn't mean I have to accept his decision.

All this talk of loyalty a coach should owe Tek is cute after Tek didn’t honor their contract to Mike Leach.

He knows Texas is a much better job. It’s why he wouldn’t even listen to a counter.

I will change my profile pic to UT for the rest of the year if Beard leaves. I wish he would publicly tell them to F off, but he is too much of a professional to do it.

So, it should be a slam dunk then. He will come running to Austin. Right?

Not concerned in the slightest. I'm sure UT fans will all agree they never really wanted him to begin with when he turns you down.

How funny are these quotes?

Mark Adams is the reason for Chris Beard's success is funny...

Tech fans don't care...

They are riding off of Patrick Mahomes.

We will see. They will go back to having the best QB in the NFL.
Our fans shit on your fans in every imaginable way possible, you have the softest fan base in the country. Fact. Harold and Kumar don't intimidate anyone.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So what’s the verdict today? Is Beard overrated, underrated, properly rated?

When the NCAA burns down Lawrence
Need someone to keep the ship going in the Big 12
That is Chris Beards job.
Texas/TTech
Texas/Baylor
Texas/Oklahoma State
Maybe with TCU as well if Dixon takes that next step up
So I guess he’s not overrated anymore?

What's the wager? He finishes at UT? Does overseas count?

How he finishes his career
On an All Conference team or does he finish his career as someone who can’t impact the game

Trying to see where people have him.

From what I have heard I trust his work ethic plus he feels disrespected.

Very good chance he puts in the time and effort to get better. That naturally happens in college basketball

How he finishes his career
On an All Conference team or does he finish his career as someone who can’t impact the game

Trying to see where people have him.

From what I have heard I trust his work ethic plus he feels disrespected.

Very good chance he puts in the time and effort to get better. That naturally happens in college basketball
So what's the bet specifically?

I've thrown out stats, and no ill will to the kid. I got used to kids leaving for NBA/other teams for a while now and always root them on. Once UK..., just curious to the actual bet.

Is that the bet? In the next three years he'll be a BIG 12 All-Conference?

You're selling. Pick the bet.

I'll take one month avatar he doesn't become all conference Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT