ADVERTISEMENT

Two ACC teams in the E8..

Same with the SEC. Not that it would be surprising for Tennessee to be there because they are good. But if they win tonight it will be Alabama and Tennessee representing the SEC.

ACC was much maligned this year, but they are better than advertised. Pitt should have been in, and Wake Forest had a good case as well.

Reactions: ceilo77 and boaty4
Same with the SEC. Not that it would be surprising for Tennessee to be there because they are good. But if they win tonight it will be Alabama and Tennessee representing the SEC.
Out of 8!for the SEC. And only 1 is right now. No guarantee UT wins tonight.

Also no guarantee Duke loses.

Reactions: ceilo77
ACC was much maligned this year, but they are better than advertised. Pitt should have been in, and Wake Forest had a good case as well.
The problem is how far the narrative was off all year. Just ridiculous. But it’s all a damn conspiracy anyway so I’ve quit being surprised by it.

Thought Clemson could make a run but I didn’t see NC State doing it.

Several of NC State's losses this year came after they squandered double-digit leads. When the ACC tournament started, the Wolfpack eliminated a lot of the mental mistakes and stopped beating themselves.

Syracuse had flaws. When they lost, they lost by a lot. They weren’t a team that would make a run in the tourney.

That said, they got screwed by the ACC not gaming the system as well as the other conferences.

The ACC should have been a 6 or 7 bid league. The computers botched this badly.

Pitt would probably have made FF. Pay attention to the sport before you comment.

ACC is unreal. It’s unfolding right before your eyes. This postseason is open and shut. It’s all about the ACC.

Syracuse had flaws. When they lost, they lost by a lot. They weren’t a team that would make a run in the tourney.

That said, they got screwed by the ACC not gaming the system as well as the other conferences.

The ACC should have been a 6 or 7 bid league. The computers botched this badly.
I love your avatar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT