ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

Lan parties (over the internet) Halo will always hold a place in my heart.

Yep. Online multiplayer just isn’t the same.

No fridge full of Mt Dew/Beer. Stacks of pizza on random tables. The face to face trash talk over who hit the better snipe during that epic 3 hour CTF on blood gulch…

I have friends that regret getting married because it essentially ended those days sooner than a lot of us would have liked RollLaugh

I went from:

Atari
NES
SNES
PS1
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Xbox Series X

I should probably get a gaming PC.
intellivision
Commodore 64
Atari 2600
NES
SNES
PS1
n64
Dreamcast (able to burn disc)
xbox
never had a 360
pc
Wii (homebrew(
xbox one more wife to watch shit

FhUzHZWVUAEvxrc

FYI, God of War Ragnarok reviews are coming out today. Just saw Gaming Bolt gave it a perfect 10/10!

I knew this game was gonna be epic when they announced the review embargo was going to end a week before the game is released. That's practically unheard of and a clear sign that the developers had nothing to hide.

Can't wait for 11/9! Gonna go pre order the game when I get home from work.
Don’t know much about this game but my son and nephew have been talking about it a lot so I went and bought two PS5’s today at GameStop that’s got that game with it. Think it was called the “God of War bundle package” or something like that.

I've had an Xbox series x sitting in the box for over a year. That's so bad, not 1 game worth opening it up for. PS5 has god of war but honestly what else? I remember when 5-7 games would drop in November that everyone used to wait until Christmas to get but couldn't wait to play. Now jack shit. Haven't bought a game since Red Dead Redemption 2.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've had an Xbox series x sitting in the box for over a year. That's so bad, not 1 game worth opening it up for. PS5 has god of war but honestly what else? I remember when 5-7 games would drop in November that everyone used to wait until Christmas to get but couldn't wait to play. Now jack shit. Haven't bought a game since Red Dead Redemption 2.
I bought 2k golf and Halo since RDR2. That's it. That's the list.

Last edited:
It's nuts. I want to play new games. Actually thinking of giving up on gamepass. We're tightening the belt so to say and that easy money.

Also down to just yttv for sports and my BIL's netflix. When times get tough, torrents get going. Would rather save than spend on media.

Last edited:
Loving this Shaq doc on HBO. The story of Shaq using his sisters hand to hit another girl was hilarious.

Watched Black Adam, not nearly as bad as some reviews said. I actually enjoyed it, not the best comic book movie ever but still pretty good. Lot of action, like 85% action which didn't really bother me. Much better than I thought it would be.

Reactions: brooky03
High on Life just dropped on gamepass. It's written by the writers of Rick and Morty. The gameplay is kind of average but the dialogue makes the game way better. It's pretty hilarious.
yea for a free game on Gamepass it sounds like a must play if you like Rick and Morty. Definitley gonna check it out after I finish GOW. But also heard you can't adjust some field of view settings so some people might get nauseous playing it. I'm not sure what the field of view settings are, but I do have issues with getting nauseous playing some first person shooters so a little concerned abot that. But the game is free so no harm in trying it.

Watched Black Adam, not nearly as bad as some reviews said. I actually enjoyed it, not the best comic book movie ever but still pretty good. Lot of action, like 85% action which didn't really bother me. Much better than I thought it would be.
good to hear. Gonna watch it over the holidays.

yea for a free game on Gamepass it sounds like a must play if you like Rick and Morty. Definitley gonna check it out after I finish GOW. But also heard you can't adjust some field of view settings so some people might get nauseous playing it. I'm not sure what the field of view settings are, but I do have issues with getting nauseous playing some first person shooters so a little concerned abot that. But the game is free so no harm in trying it.

Its worth a playthrough. I can confirm there's no FOV slider though. Every game should have this nowadays. It didn't bother me but I've heard a lot of people complaining about it so maybe they'll do an update soon.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Speilberg did a great job on The Fabelmans.

We're going early Thursday to see Avatar 2 in 3D. The same theatre we watched the first one in.

I was really looking forward to this, but it gave me motion sickness running around. Only game ever.

41kw09iWoRL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Never had a problem with the previous versions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT