ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

Haven't played it but all the reviews I've seen for Gotham Knights say it's shit. I really liked the Arkham series, can't believe they managed to **** it up. My Xbox series X may never get taken out of the box at this point.
yea its supposed to be complete garbage. Horrible combat and struggles to reach 30 FPS. Getting some of the lowest scores I've ever seen from reviewers regarding a AAA title.

Oh well, I'll keep plugging away at Gamepass games (almost done with Halo Infinite campaign) till God of War comes out in less than 3 weeks.

yea its supposed to be complete garbage. Horrible combat and struggles to reach 30 FPS. Getting some of the lowest scores I've ever seen from reviewers regarding a AAA title.

Oh well, I'll keep plugging away at Gamepass games (almost done with Halo Infinite campaign) till God of War comes out in less than 3 weeks.
If IGN gives it a tough review, you know it's shit. They seem to give tug jobs to every AAA game released. Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on game pass, it's worth a download. It's basically the same as all other AC games which is why I never buy them but they're fun to play for "free."

If IGN gives it a tough review, you know it's shit. They seem to give tug jobs to every AAA game released. Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on game pass, it's worth a download. It's basically the same as all other AC games which is why I never buy them but they're fun to play for "free."
Loved it on PC.

*also free

Reactions: tw3301
Black Adam is a must see.

you sure about that? getting torched in reviews. 39% on RT. 90% from audience.

Usually in those situations that means that the movie is a lot better than the reviews, but still not a great movie by any stretch of the imagnination.

As usual, DC appears to have dropped the ball.

Usually in those situations that means that the movie is a lot better than the reviews, but still not a great movie by any stretch of the imagnination.

Seems like it's got a lot of cool action but the plot sucks and it all is kinda just thrown together. Like they introduce the bad guy in the third act after defeating what you thought was the bad guy in the 2nd. I think audience is just giving it a good score so they can get another superman movie with Henry Cavill.

Reactions: WheelerG
Seems like it's got a lot of cool action but the plot sucks and it all is kinda just thrown together. Like they introduce the bad guy in the third act after defeating what you thought was the bad guy in the 2nd. I think audience is just giving it a good score so they can get another superman movie with Henry Cavill.
I wasn't bored with the movie by any means. Your description is pretty accurate. I'm kind of done with Dwayne Johnson. Pierce Brosnan is the best part of the movie IMO, but they still sort of screw up his character (underpowered). Hawkman's acting was stilted to say the least.

Brosnan's wife.

keely-shay-pierce-brosnan-tout-5d0b147952d542789fc87ac4bfa648b0.jpg

I saw it two nights ago. Enjoyed it a lot. Idk if it qualifies as ‘must see’ but it’s far from bad. Very good, imo.

In contrast, critics loved Nope. Nope sucked.

Reactions: WheelerG and tw3301
I wasn't bored with the movie by any means. Your description is pretty accurate. I'm kind of done with Dwayne Johnson. Pierce Brosnan is the best part of the movie IMO, but they still sort of screw up his character (underpowered). Hawkman's acting was stilted to say the least.

Hawkman’s acting was definitely a weak point.

Reactions: WheelerG
I saw it two nights ago. Enjoyed it a lot. Idk if it qualifies as ‘must see’ but it’s far from bad. Very good, imo.

Did you get a mastectomy? You look different.

*nope is another I haven't got around to but have. Thanks for saving me the time.

Reactions: brooky03

I go by audience score rather than critic score on rotten tomatoes. The critics seem to blow Jordan Peele because he made one good movie.

FYI, God of War Ragnarok reviews are coming out today. Just saw Gaming Bolt gave it a perfect 10/10!

I knew this game was gonna be epic when they announced the review embargo was going to end a week before the game is released. That's practically unheard of and a clear sign that the developers had nothing to hide.

Can't wait for 11/9! Gonna go pre order the game when I get home from work.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
10 pin bowling?

Qbert

I was a master Qbert player.

I'm looking at some catalogs. don't want huge cabinets, but still loving memory lane.

FYI, God of War Ragnarok reviews are coming out today. Just saw Gaming Bolt gave it a perfect 10/10!

I knew this game was gonna be epic when they announced the review embargo was going to end a week before the game is released. That's practically unheard of and a clear sign that the developers had nothing to hide.

Can't wait for 11/9! Gonna go pre order the game when I get home from work.
Still PlayStation only right?

I honestly forgot about this show. I watched season 1 and enjoyed it so idk why I didn't continue to watch. Were seasons 2 & 3 good or no?

S2 was a complete mind ****. It was hard to follow at times. I liked it but probably my least favorite season. S3 and S4 were both pretty cool. S1 was just so good that other seasons fail to compare

I went from:

Atari
NES
SNES
PS1
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Xbox Series X

I should probably get a gaming PC.
tbe commodore 64 code books for pc games almost ruined me on pc. Went right to Atari and console.

Loved Combat, Kaboom etc.

NES was next level. I played RC Pro Am, Pro Wrestling, Mario/Duck hunt for a while. Video games motivated me to work to buy new games. License to Ill and Appetite for Destructions.

It's odd new games on Atari and NES were better than new games today on Xbox./PC.

I challenge anyone to come over and beat Contra without the cheat code. I bet they can do it with cheat code.

Same as Tyson.

I read today on the original Mario you could restart the level you died on after the game over. Supposedly just hold A and press start. No wonder I could never get far in the game.

NES>SNES>PS1>PS2>PC>Xbox 360>Xbox 1. My console progression.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I read today on the original Mario you could restart the level you died on after the game over. Supposedly just hold A and press start. No wonder I could never get far in the game.

NES>SNES>PS1>PS2>PC>Xbox 360>Xbox 1. My console progression.
I subscribed to this.

Nintendo_Power.jpg

I needed to know everything.

One day of bailing hay got me a year subscription.

Two days was a trip to Kings Island.

Reactions: I am stupid
ADVERTISEMENT