ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

I've never watched Dances with Wolves.

Mostly going for the wife and I'm a huge fan of the experience. If I go to a theatre, it can't be just a movie. I've not watched just a movie in a long long time. Maybe Fight Club? I save those movies for home.

I've always been fascinated with 3D. I remember going to see Jaws 3d and Friday the 13th in 3d with the blue and red glasses.

Mix it in with the 60 or so speakers and a huge screen. (got seats right in the middle), it's the storyline could suck but hopefully, it's worth it.

We have a museum here called the Pink Palace Mansion. They have an IMAX screen and "Flight of the monarch butterflies" was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a theater.

The Gentlemen. Not Fight Club. Fight Club was before that.

Wife woke up with a cough. No one wants a cougher in the crowd. We'll go when the hype dies down.

Last edited:
Can't watch foreign movies, the words not matching their mouths throws me off. Plus asian women all have sideways vaginas.
uhm, have you heard of subtitles? No respect for any man who chooses dubbed over subtitles. Women can get away with it cause their stupid and don't give a crap about A/V quality.

I was 11.

FktoHTdWQAAXB6D

Anybody watched “Wednesday” on Netflix? Wasn’t to bad I didn’t think.

Thought it was really good. A little predictable with the storyline imo but Jenna Ortega was excellent as Wednesday. The dance scene was amazing.

Thought it was really good. A little predictable with the storyline imo but Jenna Ortega was excellent as Wednesday. The dance scene was amazing.
She was brilliant! I thought she was rather sexy also😂

Reactions: jhmossy
uhm, have you heard of subtitles? No respect for any man who chooses dubbed over subtitles. Women can get away with it cause their stupid and don't give a crap about A/V quality.
Yes because I want to read a movie.

Reactions: brooky03
Yes because I want to read a movie.
that's fine, subtitles aren't for everyone. But, if you're a fan of quality tv and movies you are really missing out on some great content when you eliminate all stuff with subtitles.'

And if you are watching that stuff with dubbed English then that's fine too if you are ok with me losing a lot of respect for you as a TV/Movie fan.

Watched Black Adam this weekend. Pretty terrible. Don't know why the Rock was even in it. Could've saved all that money and just had some no name voiceless actor do the exact same job.

The total lack of story in the movie was very frustrating as someone who has been a Shazam fan for nearly 50 years and was hoping for a lot more clarity on how Adam and Captain Marvel are connected. instead we got none of that.

Another total drop of the ball by DC.

that's fine, subtitles aren't for everyone. But, if you're a fan of quality tv and movies you are really missing out on some great content when you eliminate all stuff with subtitles.'

And if you are watching that stuff with dubbed English then that's fine too if you are ok with me losing a lot of respect for you as a TV/Movie fan.
Did the Squid Games dub bother you?

Watched Black Adam this weekend. Pretty terrible. Don't know why the Rock was even in it. Could've saved all that money and just had some no name voiceless actor do the exact same job.

The total lack of story in the movie was very frustrating as someone who has been a Shazam fan for nearly 50 years and was hoping for a lot more clarity on how Adam and Captain Marvel are connected. instead we got none of that.

Another total drop of the ball by DC.
I found it a little enjoyable for the mindless action, but that's it. You can tell there were three writers on this. The pacing was awful and the storytelling abhorrent. I would have stopped watching if not for Pierce Brosnan still being good.

Kung Fu movies are a deep rabbit hole.

It's been a while since I watched some of the ones I grew up with.

Glass Onion was fun. Always up for a murder mystery.

I'm sure some private dick would have got it sooner than I did.

Last edited:
I'm an idiot.

I've been having problems with a pc cpu overheating. cleaned it, put mx-4 on it, clean it put mx-5 on it. Cleaned it thoughly, complete apart and back together. put ic graphite thermal pad on it.

Nothing. Still overheating immediately.

Put the AiO cooler on another PC, works fine.
I can't figure it out. I thought programs were clashing but the load is 0-1%

Chrome alone causes it to overheat.

I"ve been wanting to update my CPU and motherboard to a 600 series. Hopefully, that helps. Arrives Jan 5-7. Sigh.

I'm 100% self-taught if you can't tell. Hrs and hrs of reading, any help would be appreciated.

I feel like at times I'm googling my own home remedy of herpes.

"it's burning"

*does the herp burn?

Last edited:
I understand watching with subtitles is better but watching with someone who reads slow, has bad eye sight, constantly asks what that said, or having to rewind every 2 minutes just kills it.

I'll stick with crappy dubs.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT