ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers, post 2019

I'm guessing this was intended for me. Not sure, but here's how I would rank the most likely destinations:

1. Texas A&M
2. Virginia Tech
3. NBA
4. Florida (Orlando native)
5. Kentucky

We are being told it’s gonna be Florida, but we will see...

Reactions: dukedevilz
Why would Blackshear go to UK when they already have EJM, Richards, Sestina and Brooks?

I'd want to go somewhere where I can rack up as many stats as I can and be the focal point of the offense.
Because Blackshear is better than all those other guys.

If Cal doesn't land Blackshear, UK's paint presence will suck. EJ is going to be an okay 4 man, but Richards can't be a main go to guy and Sestina is no PJ Washington.

Blackshear can play with his back to the basket, block shots, rebound, defend and shoot the three.

Blackshear could slide right into the role PJ played last year. The other players can split time with him at the 5 or with EJ at the 4.

Blackshear gives UK a very balanced and deep roster.

Reactions: kl40504
We are being told it’s gonna be Florida, but we will see...
Who told you that? Kid is trying out for the NVA right now, he hasn't even started visiting campuses yet.

Anyone telling you where he's going is lying, Kerry doesn’t even know where he's going yet.

Isaiah Moss, transfer from Iowa, will be heading to Arkansas. Huge pickup for Mussleman.

Forgot that Arkansas also picked up 7'3 Connor Vanover from Cal. Looks like Mussleman is going to continue to thrive on transfers. Moss is immediately eligible. Vanover will sit one and play three.

Boston College lands Derryck Thornton (USC) and Makai Ashton-Langford (Providence).

Grand Canyon & Dan Majerele get TCU's Jaylen Fisher

Florida big man Isaiah Stokes is now leaving. Presumably because of Blackshear's arrival.

Tennessee's DJ Burns entered his name in the transfer portal. I thought he had a shot at starting... guess not.

Reactions: KisteK
Boston College lands Derryck Thornton (USC) and Makai Ashton-Langford (Providence).

Grand Canyon & Dan Majerele get TCU's Jaylen Fisher

Florida big man Isaiah Stokes is now leaving. Presumably because of Blackshear's arrival.

Tennessee's DJ Burns entered his name in the transfer portal. I thought he had a shot at starting... guess not.

The albino is coming to PHX?

ADVERTISEMENT