ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers, post 2019

Basically anyone who is decent on Alabama.

Kira Lewis
John Petty
Dazon Ingram
Daniel Giddons
Mack is expected to shortly as well etc..

Reactions: KisteK
Joey Brunk on the list.

For Purdue, I don't think we'll have any defections, but could see Boudreaux trying to get out. He's really buried on the depth chart, but if he leaves, I'd be surprised to see any Power 5 teams interested.

I can't believe he's only 17.

It always seems strange when there's a really young player like that. I know Shaq and Tim Duncan were still 17 after they had already completed their first year. I can't imagine how good Lewis could be in 18 months after practicing with the Duke guys for a year. Kid has talent, no quesiton. Would be a huge get.

Deaundre Ballard has announced his intentions of transferring from Florida as well. That's 3 guys leaving UF already (Keith Stone and Mike Okauru were the others). Guys worried that the incoming freshmen are going to steal all of their minutes?

It always seems strange when there's a really young player like that. I know Shaq and Tim Duncan were still 17 after they had already completed their first year. I can't imagine how good Lewis could be in 18 months after practicing with the Duke guys for a year. Kid has talent, no quesiton. Would be a huge get.

If a school fires the coach, I don't think transfers should have to sit out a year. They committed to the coach as much as the school. Ok, I'm off my soap box.

Thomas Allen of Nebraska has put his name in the transfer portal. But I read that he's mostly seeing who the next coach will be. He could certainly stay in Nebraska. But, I gotta imagine a few top teams will likely reach out to him.

Lamont West of West Virginia is now available as a grad transfer.

If a school fires the coach, I don't think transfers should have to sit out a year. They committed to the coach as much as the school. Ok, I'm off my soap box.
They probably won't have to sit out. The NCAA is approving almost everyone that transfers these days.

Joey Brunk on the list.

For Purdue, I don't think we'll have any defections, but could see Boudreaux trying to get out. He's really buried on the depth chart, but if he leaves, I'd be surprised to see any Power 5 teams interested.

He still has eligibility left? He’s freaking 40.

He still has eligibility left? He’s freaking 40.
lol he moves like he's older than 40.

but he played two years at Dartmouth, sat out and used his redshirt his third year and graduated, and just finished his RS Jr year at Purdue. Wonder if he tries to get out of Purdue since Haarms is a soph and Williams is a freshman and they're already lightyears better.

Iowa trying to get grad transfer Daniel Utomi of Akron. 6'6 F led his team in scoring as a RSSO and as a RSJR, also led his team in 3 point shooting % making 93 of 247. after making 88 of 219

this could be a very good pick up for Fran depending on who leaves if anyone leaves , Patrick could walk on and RS then get this scholarship in the 20-21 class.

Reactions: KisteK and kl40504
hmmm tonight the media just announced that 6'7 Dailey is transferring. Dailey would have been a SR in the 19-20 class, this opens up the scholarship for this players and fills a need that just opened up,

Dailey was one of the top 8 players coming back and was looking at getting more playing time with Baer leaving and Baer avg'd 19.1 mpg and Dailey is/was able to do what Baer did. so there was no reason for Fran to run him off,

Chuck Moore Charlie, out at Kansas
DJ Harvey, same but at Notre Dame
Clifton Moore, Jr from Indiana

and the entire Tennessee State team

Reactions: Jaycg15 and olsonab
Quinerly transferring is one of the least surprising moves ever. Hopefully he can re-gain his confidence with a different program. I expect Capel to be all over this. I assume most everyone remembers his tweet back in December?

Reactions: KisteK and Hank_
Iowa needs to pick up a couple grad transfers. Unless transfers can play right away

200w.gif

Tell me whatcha hearing..
Is anybody gonna leave early from KU?

We’re looking at a transfer from SDSU

Lawson should stay but he’ll prob test waters or leave period.

Silvio likely done.

Doke likely comes back.

Have a decent class coming in, might get a third guy looks like.

Jake Forrester, Indiana
Anthony Mack, Miami
Max Hazzard, UC Irvine (!!)
DeAundre Ballard (may have already been listed), UF
J'Raan Brooks, USC

Reactions: dukedevilz
Justice Sueing is transferring (6'7 215 Soph, California). Cal sucks, but Sueing is actually solid. Saw Cal play Washington and he looked like the best player on the court for most of the game. Could be a really good player in 18 months. 2 years of eligibility left.

14.3 ppg, 6 reb, 2 ast, 1.7 stl, 0.5 blk, 43.2% fg

Fran is recruiting SO DJ Harvey of ND 6'6 G 10,7 ppg and 4.2 rpg shot 39% from the field, will have to sit then have 2 years to play

anybody see this kid play?

Heckuva a pickup for Kentucky. They were needing another big, especially one that can stretch the floor. I think pre-season #1 will be between Michigan State and Kentucky.

Reactions: kl40504
So now that Charlie Moore and KJ Lawson are gone who is KU going after? We are Transfer U after all. For once I'd like them to pick up one of these guys that's eligible immediately.

So now that Charlie Moore and KJ Lawson are gone who is KU going after? We are Transfer U after all. For once I'd like them to pick up one of these guys that's eligible immediately.

They're looking at several grad transfers. Rayjon Tucker from Ark-Little Rock, Utomi from Akron, and David Jenkins from South Dakota St. Maybe others.

ADVERTISEMENT