ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers, post 2019

KisteK

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2012
200w.gif

Tell me whatcha hearing..

Shakur Juisiton is grad transferring from UNLV. Could be a hot commodity. Averaged 14 and 10 in 2017-2018. Played 8 games last year before tearing his meniscus.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Is anybody gonna leave early from KU?

Say goodbye to the Lawsons..
Would love for SDS to stay.

Some keep talking Chuck Moore Charlie, but I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing for him.

Say goodbye to the Lawsons..
Would love for SDS to stay.

Some keep talking Chuck Moore Charlie, but I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing for him.
Where are the Lawson’s going? One is good but I didn’t think he was an NBA guy. The other will just follow?

What about Grimes and Dok?

I didn't really follow transfers until Hoiberg used them to piece together fun teams.

Schooner, I have no idea where tf the Lawsons are going, but D ain't getting any younger. If not selected this year, just as doubtful he'll be picked next year.

I actually think Dok stays, but he's riding in the exact same boat, only a year or three younger. So, who knows.
I think Grimes tests, but most likely comes back. Next season is gonna be uuuuhg if KU loses Dok, Laws and Grimes tho.

As if this season wasn't hideous enough.

Lard, especially if he has to sit, will be a great grab for some program.

Former 4* Ashton-Langford (Providence)
Seemingly every player at UNLV (last count was at 5 defections) some talent there
Beetle Bolden (West Virginia)
Jaylen Fisher (TCU)

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Would have to be later date atm, but if you need one immediately I can hook you up.

Don’t read too much into that second part.
I'd guess... needs shooting immediately, can only trade on promise....

Would've been interested if girl baby (lol, of course).
These boys are pains in my ass.

Not that it would matter a whole lot, but I think there's a good chance that KJ is back. D Lawson definitely gone. Grimes probably 60/40 back. Silvio 100% depends on the appeal.

Most are saying Udoka is gone, but I'd think that is up in the air at this point. I don't think he is on track to even resume activity for another few months.

As for IU-----I think we might have one or two. Guesses would be Clifton Moore( i think he does), and maybe Jake Forrester.

The athletic had a really nice transfer tracker last off-season. Do y'all know of any other sites that do something similar?

The athletic had a really nice transfer tracker last off-season. Do y'all know of any other sites that do something similar?
Is West Virginia worried that they will have several players transfer? Asking for a friend.

Is West Virginia worried that they will have several players transfer? Asking for a friend.
I like following all the news and the athletic had a great running thread but I don't think it started until a few weeks later than this part of the year. We know bolden and doomes are gone. I would expect our core at the end of the year to be back: McCabe, Matthews, west, Culver, Haley. I know we're in the market for juco scoring is more why I'm curious

Reactions: KisteK and kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT