ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Season

Maybe K could take a run at him even though he feels like programs taking transfers from mid majors is bad for the game and beneath him.

Reactions: MGC_07
Maybe K could take a run at him even though he feels like programs taking transfers from mid majors is bad for the game and beneath him.
Always in the back of your little teacher pea brain. Duke and K.

Always in the back of your little teacher pea brain. Duke and K.

I'm not sure what that means. Pretty sure K has never taken a GT anyway. It was a pretty innocuous shot that I'm pretty sure everyone but you didn't take seriously.

Definitely weird. He kind of feels like a Gonzaga fit tho. I hope he excels wherever he goes. I liked his game.
Gonzaga has a pretty good player development history with current players/transfers using a redshirt year.

But I haven't heard that he is leaning to Gonzaga.

Cal forced Juzang to reclassify and then pushed him out?

*digs up all of those Derryck Thornton posts*
The difference being that Duke used all 13 scholarships the following season and Cal has never used his entire allotment of scholarships in 11 seasons at UK (and won't next year), therefore he wouldn't need to push anyone out. Winking

Gonzaga has a pretty good player development history with current players/transfers using a redshirt year.

But I haven't heard that he is leaning to Gonzaga.

Just saw it on RR from the same guy that said Juzang was transferring hours before it happened. So who knows if the Gonzaga shit is true. He did post about the transfer before it happened and was getting roasted so maybe his info is correct. Either way, he won't be in UK blue and I'm disappointed about it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Just saw it on RR from the same guy that said Juzang was transferring hours before it happened. So who knows if the Gonzaga shit is true. He did post about the transfer before it happened and was getting roasted so maybe his info is correct. Either way, he won't be in UK blue and I'm disappointed about it.
Haha I went over to that site for the first time just now to see what the rumors were about. A lot of characters post over there Laughing
I feel for the guy who posted the initial rumor, he got roasted!

Haha I went over to that site for the first time just now to see what the rumors were about. A lot of characters post over there Laughing
I feel for the guy who posted the initial rumor, he got roasted!

Yeah he did lol. I don't read the board much unless it's a newsworthy post like that. I guess some people from the Zags board said there was a rumor a former 5* was transferring from UK. That's where it started. Matt Jones from KsR did tweet he heard either Zags or USC as well. I hope he goes to Gonzaga. USC is trash and he'd fade into oblivion.

Yeah he did lol. I don't read the board much unless it's a newsworthy post like that. I guess some people from the Zags board said there was a rumor a former 5* was transferring from UK. That's where it started. Matt Jones from KsR did tweet he heard either Zags or USC as well. I hope he goes to Gonzaga. USC is trash and he'd fade into oblivion.
I saw that comment but I have no idea where it came from. No one is talking about this on the Gonzaga board.

Cal on Juzang - “When we spoke last night, his family talked about Johnny going back to the West Coast, which I understand. If this is what he ultimately decides to do, we wish him all the best. He has our full support.”

Cal won't shit on a dude publicly. Privately might be a different story. Juzang is a good shooter and will be a good pickup. But transferring after one year when you ended with your best game seems quite weak. Oh well.

Cal forced Juzang to reclassify and then pushed him out?

*digs up all of those Derryck Thornton posts*

It’s better than having a kid reclassify, plan on redshirting him, burns the redshirt and the kid barely sees the court. I think you know who I’m talking about. Winking

Reactions: RipThru
ADVERTISEMENT