ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Season

Yea I can’t even imagine having to make that decision during this ish. If isn’t have to guess the economic windfall will make more kids take a chance in the draft but hell who even knows when that will be.

I would doubt it. He didn’t give us much of a look coming into college
actually he did but at that time he didn't look fondly on the PG depth,

that is why I doupt he chooses Iowa this time either
PG Toussaint
PG Ulis
CG Connor
CG Fredrick
CG Jordan
CG Perkins

that makes 6 players that can play the pg position. Fran is looking to recruit a guard to replace JBo, now this might be a way to get him to come to Iowa. as he can be a combo guard,

RS as a SO then plays as a RSSO that makes the guard court look like this
JR Toussaint
SR Connor who can stay at the 4 as the point forward.
JR Fredrick
SO Perkins
SO Ulis

keeping the depth at 2 per position. with a 3rd option at the 2 and 3 position.

Seth Towns is down to two schools, Ohio State and Duke. Would love to pick this guy up. A grad transfer with two years of eligibility.

Reactions: ScarletnGrayBuck
K does love running off bench players for better players.
Did you watch the kid play this year. Couple good games. Doesn’t play D and shot 27% from the 3. He saw the writing on the wall. Good luck to him. Great team mate.

IU reaches out to Nolley. Love to get this dude.
ec710c5b60c270c752a8f2600d85a472.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This dudes efficiency stats are absolutely horrible and he was playing for one of the best offensive coaches in the country, he is a chucker thats not good.
He's a freshman that averaged 15ppg, 6rpg and 2apg....I'll take my chances with that.

Hes a redshirt frosh, big difference, and only reason he averaged that is because he was an absolute ball hog.
Obviously kid has some skills. RS, or FR--its irrelevant, really. You avg. 15/6/2, as a RS in the ACC, you have skills. Maybe a different coach/atmosphere changes his approach? I dunno.Maybe not. But he's a talent.

Reactions: KisteK
I just wanna talk shit, but there’s really nothing to talk shit about.

You had your best team since 2013 and we probably had our worst and the best you could do was manage a split.

Nolley has some ability but he isn't all that. Plus, he is a 4 who wants to be a 3. No thanks.

Reactions: KisteK
You had your best team since 2013 and we probably had our worst and the best you could do was manage a split.
2014, and our team was pretty good. Not elite. You’re acting like Virginia has more than one title. Congrats, welcome to the club...finally. Winking

2014, and our team was pretty good. Not elite. You’re acting like Virginia has more than one title. Congrats, welcome to the club...finally. Winking

You're a better program than we are overall. But not since you've joined the ACC. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Justin Turner transferring from Bowling Green. Averaged 19 and 5 on a decent MAC team. Out of Detroit. He’ll be highly sought after.

Justin Turner transferring from Bowling Green. Averaged 19 and 5 on a decent MAC team. Out of Detroit. He’ll be highly sought after.

I am curious if we'll pursue, not a pg but hes the best guard talent out there imo. Um looked at him a bit in 2016 when looking for Winston backup plans. Also have 2 staff members that recruited him at previous stops.

Just looking at transfer rankings and woof the Ivy League needs to get rid of their archaic rules regarding injuries. They've lost a bunch of real good players the last few years like that.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
You're a better program than we are overall. But not since you've joined the ACC. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Meh, our decade in the Big East showed way tougher teams. Our ACC tenure has been riddled with sanctions, so I guess congrats on beating teams filled with grad transfers and teams who’ve had to go through 3 coaching changes. Granted it was our own fault in that demise, but I guess you can pat yourself on the back with those moral victories. Winking

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT