ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on coaches pushing for seniors...

302d6bb97957801092adc572fe200789.jpg

What makes you not seeing it happen? Y'all can't answer that. Pearl has won with bad talent, with great talent, and Auburn is recruiting at an elite level right now so what do you think he is going to do with elite talent?

What the hell you think Cal did at UMass???

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
What the hell you think Cal did at UMass???

Jesus I never said Cal didn't do it at UMass I was talking about Bruce Pearl man y'all are the worst OMG. Then ole boy puts up a meme about me taking about kentucky basketball when I chimed in about Bruce Pearl.

I hope all of you guys aren't like this

Well dipshit you worded it like Pearl is the only guy to ever do it.

Well dipshit you worded it like Pearl is the only guy to ever do it.

Lmao you guys name call on the internet like little girls picking on the fat girl in middle school. And I never said Pearl was the only one to do it, now your making stuff because your too embarrassed to list your programs biggest achievement in the last three years in the three major sports.

at the end of the day Kentucky has been great in the regular season in basketball, but that’s it, you guys are basically a southern Gonzaga

Ummm, no he wouldn't. Cal was a better coach than Pearl before he got to UK. Once he got to UK Cal basically had kids beating down his door to play for him. Don't think Pearl has it going on like that.

why can’t some of you clowns understand the difference between recruiting and coaching?

Funny coming from a Pearl fan, what do you know about either?

Ummm coach pearl routinely gets the most out of his guys. Last year auburn won 3 straight games in the tourney over teams with more talent. Again vastly better In game coach than Cal

Ummm coach pearl routinely gets the most out of his guys. Last year auburn won 3 straight games in the tourney over teams with more talent. Again vastly better In game coach than Cal
crazy he has a losing record against him...and scoreboard. maybe if he could just recruit better w/o bbq's.

Stats are fun.

Same thing over and over. A SEC team has a few good years. They come here and brag about how they're going to be at the top with UK for the rest of history. They fade into oblivion and the next SEC team that had a few good years comes here. Rinse and repeat. Looking forward to seeing Texas A&M fans flocking here after Buzz gets them going.

Dude, Kentucky is a place where it is easy to win and Pearl brought Auburn from obscurity to a top 25 program. Your logic is so bad.

You sound like a Cock fan. Let Pearl lead Auburn to multiple final 4's and then maybe you guys would be considered legit. Till then you won't strike fear in anyone that's a blueblood.

You sound like a Cock fan. Let Pearl lead Auburn to multiple final 4's and then maybe you guys would be considered legit. Till then you won't strike fear in anyone that's a blueblood.

LOL. Auburn still owning your dumbass

Says the clown that hasn't won shit. The only thing you own is a severe case of the butthurt. Pearl won't win a title in your lifetime so you may as well get use to it.
Yeah auburn still owning you. We have literally made you our bitch. Getting this butthurt over a message board is not a good look. I look forward to your next riveting response

ADVERTISEMENT