ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on coaches pushing for seniors...

you guys have 3-4 1st round pics each year on your roster. No one else comes close to that the last decade and you only have 1 title. That’s underachieving
Where does that put AU with one E8?

"We can't reach your level of failure" is no way to go through life son.

You trying to make this personal says more about you. You can't insult me. You are incapable. Your personal insults remind me of AU basketball success.

hahahaha. You again live in Memphis dude. The rest of TN doesn’t even consider Memphis a part of the state

maybe stop under achieving first. Cal should be winning titles at UK like saban has with bama
I think you have three c/p notes you just regurgitate. No original thought at all. It's fun punting them back in your face, but it does get old.Until next time friend.

I think you have three c/p notes you just regurgitate. No original thought at all. It's fun punting them back in your face, but it does get old.Until next time friend.

you don’t punt anything back in my face at all though. You have literally zero arguement against cal under achieving. Give quite a few other coaches that type of talent each year and you would see more titles. I have great respect for cal has a recruiter. Best in the game. He just isn’t a great in game or game day coach.

He just wants a second of your time.

I am b out sure what you are trying to say with this video. Of course Pearl would love the UK job. Booster and other resources are the best in the country. You have the same systematic booster system for basketball that bama has for football. It’s a coaches dream to have that

you don’t punt anything back in my face at all though. You have literally zero arguement against cal under achieving. Give quite a few other coaches that type of talent each year and you would see more titles. I have great respect for cal has a recruiter. Best in the game. He just isn’t a great in game or game day coach.
Ehh, his success and HOF status says otherwise, but who's to argue with your perception?

his success comes from his recruiting you dolt. Not his game day coaching
OK. Sure thing bud. Winking

I don't think you understand your own insults.

* I get you don't like him. I understand the insecurities with seeing success from the other side of the fence.I get it.Don't let it bother you so much.

OK. Sure thing bud. Winking

I don't think you understand your own insults.

* I get you don't like him. I understand the insecurities with seeing success from the other side of the fence.I get it.Don't let it bother you so much.

i dont think you understand game day coaching. Do you not expect more than one title?

I feel like I'm at a straw man burning concert surround by moving goalpost.
The goal post have not moved at all. You just aren’t Very smart. This is all about game day coaching. See cal get out coached way to many times in this league by coaches with lesser talent.

The goal post have not moved at all. You just aren’t Very smart. This is all about game day coaching. See cal get out coached way to many times in this league by coaches with lesser talent.
Again, Calipari has a winning record against Pearl. Calipari has more everything than Pearl. Insert here where you hide behind other teams.

Again, Calipari has a winning record against Pearl. Calipari has more everything than Pearl. Insert here where you hide behind other teams.

you still aren’t getting the point. You think cal is winning because of his game day coaching? LOL Cal has more talent than everyone else. That alone wins him more than most. He shouldn’t honestly ever not win the SEC.

you still aren’t getting the point. You think cal is winning because of his game day coaching? LOL Cal has more talent than everyone else. That alone wins him more than most. He shouldn’t honestly ever not win the SEC.
#kentuckyeffect

Laughing good one.

yep. Kentucky fans can’t ever take emotion out of it. Feel bad for what you guys did to tubby. A much better person and guy than cal
Laughing good one.

Yep I said. My biggest issue with you is that you think only Kentucky fans can discuss basketball. Just because you chose to cheer for the best program ever doesn’t mean everyone else is clueless on basketball. This is where I am spot on with you being blinded and biased

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
yep. Kentucky fans can’t ever take emotion out of it. Feel bad for what you guys did to tubby. A much better person and guy than cal

Yep I said. My biggest issue with you is that you think only Kentucky fans can discuss basketball. Just because you chose to cheer for the best program ever doesn’t mean everyone else is clueless on basketball. This is where I am spot on with you being blinded and biased
Nailed it. We are the best ever, and not everyone else is clueless, just the ones we call out.

BTW, other fans on here have called you clueless as well.

Nailed it. We are the best ever, and not everyone else is clueless, just the ones we call out.

but you are the one that is actually clueless because of your biased view of Calipari. I get it though. You are a Memphis fan to arent you?

but you are the one that is actually clueless because of your biased view of Calipari. I get it though. You are a Memphis fan to arent you?
You literally have no idea who I am despite all I shared on here. That's another reason I like your attempted insults.

Just stick with basketball and dont try and make things personal. You struggle with bball trolling.

Just trying to help.

You literally have no idea who I am despite all I shared on here. That's another reason I like your attempted insults.

Just stick with basketball and dont try and make things personal. You struggle with bball trolling.

Just trying to help.

I don’t struggle with anything in regards to you. I pretty much have you pegged and it’s why I get you going. If I struggled I wouldn’t always hook you. You aren’t on my level

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don’t struggle with anything in regards to you. I pretty much have you pegged and it’s why I get you going. If I struggled I wouldn’t always hook you. You aren’t on my level

Agree.

Just one thing though, I wake up early and look for entertainment. Thanks for that.

I really did have fun. .

Last edited:
maybe stop under achieving first. Cal should be winning titles at UK like saban has with bama

Such a shit comparison. Saban is the football GOAT and it's a completely different model of recruiting. Easy to have more stacked teams when you get 3 years at a minimum to develop players.

Pearl is an awesome coach. He's also a coach who got a show clause and had an assistant get arrested by the fbi for cheating just last year.

ADVERTISEMENT