ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on coaches pushing for seniors...

Yes, Kentucky and Duke are very afraid of rosters full of 23 year old players that aren’t prepared to make the jump to professional basketball after 4 or 5 years of college.

Nightmare fuel.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yes, Kentucky and Duke are very afraid of rosters full of 23 year old players that aren’t prepared to make the jump to professional basketball after 4 or 5 years of college.

Nightmare fuel.

they keep getting beat by these teams though

Reactions: UL_1986
Are you just going to give the seniors an extra year? Why? The freshman, sophomores, and juniors had their seasons ruined too. People aren't thinking this through. Yeah, it sucks, but trying to make it right will just end up jacking it up so much worse in other ways. It will have a ripple effect too that doesn't just carry over for 1 season.

Injuries sure can ruin a season.

Ruined? Let’s be real, that UK team wasn’t much of a threat before the Noel injury. Probably make the tournament as a 7-10 seed. But s16 was the ceiling. Didn’t quite have the overall talent to make up for the youth and losing their top 6 from the year before.

The lockout made the next CBB season better. This could be a mini lockout scenario.

why should the seniors be given another year, just because they missed the NCAAT
well guess what, every year a lot of seniors miss the NCAAT

Ruined? Let’s be real, that UK team wasn’t much of a threat before the Noel injury. Probably make the tournament as a 7-10 seed. But s16 was the ceiling. Didn’t quite have the overall talent to make up for the youth and losing their top 6 from the year before.
There's been other schools go from Champions to NIT the following season. A few not too long ago.

Reactions: Montana81
good luck replacing your top 6 players next year. We’ll be sure to let you know what a joke coaching job Bruce Pearl has done when he can’t make the tourney with Greg brown and Cooper.

want to bet auburn makes the tourney next year? Pearl is a substantially better game day coach than cAlipari.

want to bet auburn makes the tourney next year? Pearl is a substantially better game day coach than cAlipari.
His record against Calipari says otherwise.

Also lack of career goals. It's just a matter of time for Pearl to reach what Calipari has already.

His record against Calipari says otherwise.

Also lack of career goals. It's just a matter of time for Pearl to reach what Calipari has already.

Career record doesn’t mean shit for what we are talking about here. Pearl hasn’t probably ever had the more talented roster between him and cal in any of there meetings. Switch rosters for the last 15 years and Pearl has at least 3 national titles. Thus why I said better game day coach. Pearl gets more out of guys than John does. Calipari just wins on signing day and draft night

Career record doesn’t mean shit for what we are talking about here. Pearl hasn’t probably ever had the more talented roster between him and cal in any of there meetings. Switch rosters for the last 15 years and Pearl has at least 3 national titles. Thus why I said better game day coach. Pearl gets more out of guys than John does. Calipari just wins on signing day and draft night
And against Pearl, and draft night, and the recruiting trail and career goals.

And against Pearl, and draft night, and the recruiting trail and career goals.

But its not whaat we were talking about. Pearl has beaten Calipari quite a few times as well. Game day coaching is what we were talking about. Pearl is a better game day coach and would be a better coach at Kentucky can fall. Kentucky recruits itself. Your program just expect more titles then cal has produced. Stay on topic

But its not whaat we were talking about. Pearl has beaten Calipari quite a few times as well. Game day coaching is what we were talking about. Pearl is a better game day coach and would be a better coach at Kentucky can fall. Kentucky recruits itself. Your program just expect more titles then cal has produced. Stay on topic
how can I stay on topic when you change it?

Cal > Pearl. He even has scoreboard. Pearl was campaigning for the UK job after his latest game against UK.

Watch that and tell me he wouldn't leave AU in a heartbeat for UK.

@AuHoosier420 You've admitted to only being interested in AU basketball b/c of Pearl.

how can I stay on topic when you change it?

Cal > Pearl. He even has scoreboard. Pearl was campaigning for the UK job after his latest game against UK.

Watch that and tell me he wouldn't leave AU in a heartbeat for UK.

you just aren’t very bright here. Pearl would do a better job at Kentucky than cal has done. Give him the resources UK puta into basketball. Cal has underachieved. I also will guarantee cal couldn’t do what Pearl has done at auburn. You keep wanting to compare coaching at auburn to coaching at UK. It’s not a good comparison. It’s like comparing tour football coach to ours.

I also haven’t changed the topic at all which eas game day coaching. Pearl is a better on court game day coach than Calipari is. Now do not Deflect to something else

you just aren’t very bright here. Pearl would do a better job at Kentucky than cal has done. Give him the resources UK puta into basketball. Cal has underachieved. I also will guarantee cal couldn’t do what Pearl has done at auburn. You keep wanting to compare coaching at auburn to coaching at UK. It’s not a good comparison. It’s like comparing tour football coach to ours.

You call me not "very bright" and then follow it up with an opinion as a fact.

Also, Calipari has taken 3 teams to the Final four. You're reaching, and your trolling is very lacking. Come stronger. I'll give you the attention if you come up with something better and not so cliche and cookie cutter.

It's a mildly decent fun to shit on Pearl as a coach and talk about HOF Calipari at the same time.

Pearl will be in the HOF as well. Calipari could never do what Pearl has done at auburn
Pearl will be in the Hall of Shame before he's in the HOF.

That fat f'n pig who rats and cheats on his wife, and lies to NCAA, and goes to AU of all places will never be in the HOF. He's more likely to sniff truffles than a HOF ballot.

Yeah, you got me with the anti-stats. Hard to argue with that logic.

you guys have 3-4 1st round pics each year on your roster. No one else comes close to that the last decade and you only have 1 title. That’s underachieving

ADVERTISEMENT