ADVERTISEMENT

This is How You Handle Classlessness

mallrats-stinkpalm.gif

200w.gif

Maybe an opposing fan @coryfly can explain why Hubert didnt take the mic and tell his wonderful fans to stop chanting F Coach K at the Nose Dome.

Talk about classless. But those damn Cameron Crazies

Umm, he didn't hear them. I mean, let's attempt to use our little brains here. Do you really think freaking Hubert Davis, who actually doesn't curse unlike Roy who just kind of acted like he didn't, and is probably nice to a fault (certainly annoys me), heard his fans yelling that and was like, 'F yeah, that is awesome'.

Or is it more likely he didn't hear it. There are multiple people I know who were there and also didn't hear it. Some did so it happened but it wasn't terribly obvious to everyone.

There were multiple people hollering F you to Caleb Love on a link I've posted in this very thread. It's absurd that K was so pissed at losing that he didn't go over and tell them to stop. It is really surprising from K who has zero issues chastising and embarrassing the fans who worship him.

Quit while your behind, phil.

Ftr, I too think you are full of shit. :)

And Lurk is honest to a fault around here.

I am being totally and completely honest. Dude, wish we won, but end of the day, seeing all of those former guys there... that was maybe my favorite moment of my Duke basketball fandom, and that includes the titles. It is thirty plus years of loving basketball, you know?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Umm, he didn't hear them. I mean, let's attempt to use our little brains here. Do you really think freaking Hubert Davis, who actually doesn't curse unlike Roy who just kind of acted like he didn't, and is probably nice to a fault (certainly annoys me), heard his fans yelling that and was like, 'F yeah, that is awesome'.

Or is it more likely he didn't hear it. There are multiple people I know who were there and also didn't hear it. Some did so it happened but it wasn't terribly obvious to everyone.

There were multiple people hollering F you to Caleb Love on a link I've posted in this very thread. It's absurd that K was so pissed at losing that he didn't go over and tell them to stop. It is really surprising from K who has zero issues chastising and embarrassing the fans who worship him.

Quit while your behind, phil.
Not surprising you have an excuse. How could you not hear them. The students are at the end of Unc’s bench. Try again skippy, don’t believe you.
And of course, whataboutism. However Knis known for yelling at the students to behave. I am positive even UNC fans made fun of him for doing it. He did it when Chapel came to Duke with Pitt.

Quit now, while you aren’t even the game.

What a load of shit. You're surprised that Duke fans are taking a loss to unc in these circumstances so hard? It was a great night for unc and their fans. They're the only ones who have anything to celebrate and they will always have that over Duke's head. You can act like it doesn't mean much all you want, but this was a huge loss for Duke in the rivalry. I would argue it is their biggest loss in the rivalry.
This place has literally become an echo chamber.

6-2
Caucasian
2 dogs
1 cat
1 wife
3 brothers, you are the youngest they kicked your ass constantly
Favorite Movie -Splash
Favorite Food - Prunes
Favorite Candy - Skittles
Most Embarrassing Moment - Got dunked on by a really white dude
Surprisingly close.

For the longest time I thought Splash was called Madison.

Not surprising you have an excuse. How could you not hear them. The students are at the end of Unc’s bench. Try again skippy, don’t believe you.
And of course, whataboutism. However Knis known for yelling at the students to behave. I am positive even UNC fans made fun of him for doing it. He did it when Chapel came to Duke with Pitt.

UNC coming into your house, beating you by double digits on the night your daddy was celebrated is something you can’t get over. You were probably crying like a little baby just like the Cameron Crazies so with that being said are you gonna retire just like your dad? Or are you hoping Scheyer will adopt you?

Are you talking about church?

I'd say the rematch this weekend could be a good one, but the ACC is such a grind. I just don't know if this game is gonna happen.

UNC coming into your house, beating you by double digits on the night your daddy was celebrated is something you can’t get over. You were probably crying like a little baby just like the Cameron Crazies so with that being said are you gonna retire just like your dad? Or are you hoping Scheyer will adopt you?
Not at all. Was I pissed. Absolutely. But we move onto the next game.

Are you talking about church?
Awww. You cant respond so you come up with this childish bull shit. The whole Nose Dome heard them and your classless coach and University did nothing.

Typical hypocrite cheaters.

Awww. You cant respond so you come up with this childish bull shit. The whole Nose Dome heard them and your classless coach and University did nothing.

Typical hypocrite cheaters.

Ummm, you are calling someone childish as you use 'nose dome' and continue to roll with a childish name for your rival as your moniker.

But I know, I know, none of it really bothers you.

Not at all. Was I pissed. Absolutely. But we move onto the next game.

Don’t lie. It still bothers you and I’m glad it does. You’re the type of fan people talk shit to because of you are and when duke doesn’t win it all you’re going to hear it all over again.

Ummm, you are calling someone childish as you use 'nose dome' and continue to roll with a childish name for your rival as your moniker.

Dude is to stupid to realize he contradicts himself alot. Also it's ironic when he calls out duke haters for being obsessive when he's up in every UNC thread talking shit.

Still not response to the fact that the entire arena and fans on TV heard what Unc fans were chanting and UNc did nothing to stop it. While K has stopped the Crazies multiple times for similar behavior

Hypocrites unite.

Dude is to stupid to realize he contradicts himself alot. Also it's ironic when he calls out duke haters for being obsessive when he's up in every UNC thread talking shit.
Who started this thread? Oh yeah, what was the topic? Oh yeah, you are a stupid MF'er.

Don’t lie. It still bothers you and I’m glad it does. You’re the type of fan people talk shit to because of you are and when duke doesn’t win it all you’re going to hear it all over again.
Sure it does. How Fng stupid can you be. They lost at home to an inferior team on an important night.

Sure it does. How Fng stupid can you be. They lost at home to an inferior team on an important night.

It doesn't matter who started the thread dipshit, you would of been here anyway. Your dad, UNC or anything duke related you would of been here regardless and everyone here knows it. Also it's embarrassing your dad got outcoached the last 10 minutes of the game, shit stings don't it?

Still not response to the fact that the entire arena and fans on TV heard what Unc fans were chanting and UNc did nothing to stop it. While K has stopped the Crazies multiple times for similar behavior

Hypocrites unite.

K did not stop them when they were yelling F You at Love after the game the other night. It happened in the arena so it is a fact that he heard it. Just no class from that dude.

Reactions: Villian07
It doesn't matter who started the thread dipshit, you would of been here anyway. Your dad, UNC or anything duke related you would of been here regardless and everyone here knows it. Also it's embarrassing your dad got outcoached the last 10 minutes of the game, shit stings don't it?
Not at all. Move onto next game. You win some you lose some. But it seems very important to you. Duke will still be a high seed. Afam u not so much. Btw, do you have the lottery, you seem to think you are a mind reader.

K did not stop them when they were yelling F You at Love after the game the other night. It happened in the arena so it is a fact that he heard it. Just no class from that dude.
Still can’t respond to unc’s actions I see. Not surprising. We’re you there Saturday.? When did it happen? Was Duke on the court? Only place I have heard about this is from you.

Still can’t respond to unc’s actions I see. Not surprising. We’re you there Saturday.? When did it happen? Was Duke on the court? Only place I have heard about this is from you.

You can just watch the link I provided.

K heard it. He did nothing about it. What a terrible, no good, very bad person.

Reactions: Villian07
You can just watch the link I provided.

K heard it. He did nothing about it. What a terrible, no good, very bad person.
What link? If it is your post from 1:36pm yesterday, all I can hear is the band playing and the Duke coaches were no where near that to hear anything. Not surprised you are a liar. Your whole life you have rooted for a school that cheats to keep athletes eligible and has racist statues that scare your students.

Last edited:
What link? If it is your post from 1:36pm yesterday, all I can hear is the band playing and the Duke coaches were no where near that to hear anything. Not surprised you are a liar. Your whole life you have rooted for a school that cheats to keep athletes eligible and has racist statues that scare your students.

You're still mad Hubert outcoached your Pops. Also we all seen how he did Joey Baker, made him lose his redshirt and then don't play him on senior night along with another grad transfer. Your Pop did a great job in making that night all about him and blaming his players for the loss instead of taking the heat himself.

Last edited:
As a UK fan, I (and many others) would not have given a shit about this game and would have openly rooted for the roof to fall in. But after a year of the K slurp fest, I am not ashamed that I laughed and thoroughly enjoyed that ass kicking. K looked like he was gonna puke when he came back out of the locker room and it was glorious. And the fact ESPN felt the need to follow him around all day was pretentious, sad, and sickening. Nobody outside of Durham gave a shit.

Last edited:
You're still mad Hubert outcoached your Pops. Also we all seen how he did Joey Baker, made him lose his redshirt and then don't play him on senior night along with another grad transfer. Your Pop did a great job in making that night all about him and blaming his players for the loss instead of taking the heat himself.
Grad transfers don’t get recognized. From what I read Joey was planning on coming back. Not sure now. You still mad about that Ss kicking in Chapel Hole.
K didn’t play a minute. Miss a shot or commit a TO. TeM played like shit the first 5 min and the last 10.
But your hatred of K is noted. Sorry for whatever he did to you to be this childish.

As a UK fan, I (and many others) would not have given a shit about this game and would have openly rooted for the roof to fall in. But after a year of the K slurp fest, I am not ashamed that I laughed and thoroughly enjoyed that ass kicking. K looked like he was gonna puke when he came back out of the locker room and it was glorious. And the fact ESPN felt the need to follow him around all day was pretentious, sad, and sickening. Nobody outside of Durham gave a shit.
How long have you been watching sports. How many times have you seen espn do this. Me, a lot.
Greatest college basketball coach of all time and you haters just keep on whining that a 24/7 sports station did what they did.

This is hilarious.

Grad transfers don’t get recognized. From what I read Joey was planning on coming back. Not sure now. You still mad about that Ss kicking in Chapel Hole.
K didn’t play a minute. Miss a shot or commit a TO. TeM played like shit the first 5 min and the last 10.
But your hatred of K is noted. Sorry for whatever he did to you to be this childish.

I respect what your dad has done. Also Joey put on twitter it was a great 4 years. That doesn't sound like he's coming back. So grad transfers don't get recognized? Makes your dad a POS. Now you beating us in our house, no one wasn't being celebrated and we took it and kept pushing. Your dad getting outcoached in his last game, at home against your heated rival, with all the pageantry made this victory sweet. It's even sweeter because you can't grasp it, and the fact that you can't grasp it is beautiful to me. And that BS saying k didn't play/miss a shot is your way in saying that he shit the bed too.

How long have you been watching sports. How many times have you seen espn do this. Me, a lot.
Greatest college basketball coach of all time and you haters just keep on whining that a 24/7 sports station did what they did.

This is hilarious.

He's the billy GOAT.

Reactions: RipThru
I respect what your dad has done. Also Joey put on twitter it was a great 4 years. That doesn't sound like he's coming back. So grad transfers don't get recognized? Makes your dad a POS. Now you beating us in our house, no one wasn't being celebrated and we took it and kept pushing. Your dad getting outcoached in his last game, at home against your heated rival, with all the pageantry made this victory sweet. It's even sweeter because you can't grasp it, and the fact that you can't grasp it is beautiful to me. And that BS saying k didn't play/miss a shot is your way in saying that he shit the bed too.
Can you stop calling K his dad? It's cringe worthy.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Prior to the game, Joey was coming back. That is why. You making everything Duke and K does some conspiracy theory is comical.

Prior to the game, Joey was coming back. That is why. You making everything Duke and K does some conspiracy theory is comical.
I'm not into conspiracy theories. That's your thing. All I know UNC wrecked you and your dad's night and I'm sure you dropped a few tears, just like he did.

I'm not into conspiracy theories. That's your thing. All I know UNC wrecked you and your dad's night and I'm sure you dropped a few tears, just like he did.
That is all you are into. Well, that and little boys.

ADVERTISEMENT