ADVERTISEMENT

Things worse than losing to Duke by more than 30..

As much as I hate to say it, Lorenzo Charles owns the rights to the greatest shot & ending to a game.

If people have to google who he is, it's doubtful he does.
He's just trying really hard to care about an NC State championship from 35 years ago. He was probably shitting in diapers when that happened. I love the holdovers that have been more vocal since Duke has dominated the rivalry that say that NC State is their real rival. Not that ky is saying that. Just hear it a lot at the office. Until last year when Carolina beat Duke twice, of course.

He's just trying really hard to care about an NC State championship from 35 years ago. He was probably shitting in diapers when that happened. I love the holdovers that have been more vocal since Duke has dominated the rivalry that say that NC State is their real rival. Not that ky is saying that. Just hear it a lot at the office. Until last year when Carolina beat Duke twice, of course.
Why in the hell would I care about an NC State championship? Actually I was 13 when that game was played. That Houston team was very good. That put back duck to beat Houston was waaaaaay more impressive than a shot to beat a very average UK team.

ADVERTISEMENT