ADVERTISEMENT

Things worse than losing to Duke by more than 30..

tenor.gif

Apparently your team didn't handle that too well? UK buddy saying ya'll look even worse tonight

Come on Kentucky! Duke wants to make sure that was a quality win on the resume!

How do I do the chant? “Go Big Blew! Go Big Blew!”

C’mon Cats fans! GET UP! GET LOUD!

We were prison raped and demoralized. I think our team lost all sense of identity.

giphy.gif

They just need to stop listening to their Coach and take it upon themselves to start playing BB. They have the talent but aren't in sync as a team yet.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
UK doesn't have a ton of length. Can't really shoot from distance. And have no NBA top 5 pick . But they have quickness, athleticism, talent and a couple good scorers in Travis and Johnson. They look like a 4 seed right now.

Being 3-6 against that Adidas school since 2000 with 2 home court losses and loss #7 right around the corner....

I guess cheating pays... until the NCAA investigation is over...

It's 50/50 if the Rug Doctor (aka Bill Self) survives this.

I guess cheating pays... until the NCAA investigation is over...

It's 50/50 if the Rug Doctor (aka Bill Self) survives this.
I like how this guy had to include (aka Bill Self) so we knew who he was talking about.

It’d be like saying “The squid (aka John Calipari) helped put 2 programs on probation and got out when it benefitted him to do so”.

Actually we were champion in '96 as well.

I mostly remember Duke and North Carolina both getting bounced early in that tournament. Still, from that 1992 game onward I had a soft spot for the Wildcats basketball program.

Sooo.... glad we got revenge on that game on the way to a title in '98.

Both in dramatic fashion.

Duke has scoreboard now, but UK still has NCAAT scoreboard.

It is very hard for UK to claim NCAAT scoreboard over Duke when a certain Duke/UK moment is the defining moment of the NCAA tournament. Like, I get that scoreboard just means “most recent” but I still have a hard time looking at Duke and UK in the tournament in the last thirty years, from Christian up to 38-1, and saying “Ah well, UK has one up on Duke in the tourney!”

I mostly remember Duke and North Carolina both getting bounced early in that tournament. Still, from that 1992 game onward I had a soft spot for the Wildcats basketball program.

1999-2009 was the soft spot for the Kentucky basketball program. It was the longest drought with out a Final 4. The rest of the time. No.

ADVERTISEMENT