ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC Tourney is in full swing

What are the chances that Alabama gets a top seed? One of Illinois and Michigan to lose tomorrow will do it?

There is a better chance they get their ass kicked tomorrow.
Not if Bama is interested in the game (which isn’t assured). When we play with effort, we’re really really good whether the 3s are falling or not. The problem has been that we’ve look uninterested several times (2 11am road game losses at OU and Mizzou mainly. Then at Arky but getting outshot on FTs 45-8 has the tendency to cause that.) But yeah I’m definitely worried that we could drop one to UT tomorrow. If the team shows up with a similar level of effort as today, we’ll be rolling on though. Or if the refs are calling tons of fouls. That is a huge detriment to us.

Not if Bama is interested in the game (which isn’t assured). When we play with effort, we’re really really good whether the 3s are falling or not. The problem has been that we’ve look uninterested several times (2 11am road game losses at OU and Mizzou mainly. Then at Arky but getting outshot on FTs 45-8 has the tendency to cause that.) But yeah I’m definitely worried that we could drop one to UT tomorrow. If the team shows up with a similar level of effort as today, we’ll be rolling on though. Or if the refs are calling tons of fouls. That is a huge detriment to us.
If you are committing fouls, they should be called.

Listen up bammer, we have played pretty well too when we were interested. I doubt either team will be distracted, so let the best Vol win.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
demon.png

bama

5392e18dea745de34bae286cb03959ae.png

Vols

Battle of Good (Vols) vs Evil (bama)

Alabama cant buy a basket, their shooting is horrendous in this game. Tennessee should win this game, luck is on their side despite the fact that Bama is the clear-cut better team.

Alabama cant buy a basket, their shooting is horrendous in this game. Tennessee should win this game, luck is on their side despite the fact that Bama is the clear-cut better team.
bama's shooting is poor due to UT clamping down on them. Luck is on no one's side. bama has a good experienced team, but that aren't clear cut better than anything.

How did Tennessee blow that massive lead? I have been watching OSU thump Michigan, and just realized Bama stormed back.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Holy shit...Tennessee dude just choked...wow!!! Two missed free throws!😳
Sometimes you get the chicken and sometimes you get a mouth full of feathers.

I miss all the good stuff. Turned off the OSU-Michigan game to watch this one and Michigan storms back only to lose at the buzzer.

Reactions: sgrooms
The boys put up a good fight. But when you’re down to Davonte Gaines in crunch time, it ain’t good. And Uros is a waste of a scholarship.

After today, I can only say one thing for tomorrow.
Geaux Tigers!

• Haha
Two SEC teams on probation or about to be in the finals.

par for the course

I want to clear something up. Once someone posted that I hate bama’s guts. I want it understood that I hate the rest of them too, not just their guts.

della, I was just trying to have some fun with you, nothing more. I hope you didn't take it wrong, I just remembered it from a while back and thought it was funny as crap. You keep being you, I love it. :cool:

If Bama wins SEC tourney today, they should be crowned the last #1 seed over Michigan, which has lost 3 out of their recent 5 games with key player(s) likely missing the March Madness tournament.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Nate Oats has to be trending for a lot of jobs. Can Alabama hold on to him, or does it depend on who comes calling? If I'm Indiana I think I make this guy one of the top choices.

della, I was just trying to have some fun with you, nothing more. I hope you didn't take it wrong, I just remembered it from a while back and thought it was funny as crap. You keep being you, I love it. :cool:
What I said about hating the them completely was a joke. I don't really hate anyone. However if I did, it would be the bammers.

Yeah both teams playing hard. Alabama wants to become the last #1 seed, even though the odds aint in their favor. LSU on the other hand, needs to win the conference tournament to get in, so they have play very hard to secure a bid.
LSU already in - playing for seeding

Man, fukin love games like this. Love officiating them, too.

Bama pushes it to 6..........LSU comes back. Bama pushes it to 6......LSU comes back. Huge shot by Smart, there. Great basketball game.

Reactions: texasbamafan
ADVERTISEMENT