ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC Tourney is in full swing

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
This thing could go any number of ways. I'm glad it is finally here.

Today's slate:

MSU vs UK
Vandy vs UF
UGA vs Mizzou
SCAR vs Ole Miss

“Volunteered” not to play. Probably good for the vols since Barnes can’t beat Pearl
I think it was trying to mitigate getting caught cheating. Why do y'all love to cheat so? Is it a form of keeping up with your big brother, bama?

Reactions: Hawgaluiah
I think it was trying to mitigate getting caught cheating. Why do y'all love to cheat so? Is it a form of keeping up with your big brother, bama?
The only thing that was caught was Chuck person paying guys to leave auburn and sign for an agent

Mike White is going to make us lose to Vanderbilt. Probably collaborated with their coaching staff last night.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
First on the menu is MSU/UK. MSU getting after the Cats halfway through the first half.

The only thing that was caught was Chuck person paying guys to leave auburn and sign for an agent
Does saying the name of the Auburn coach somehow change the cheating for y'all?

Does saying the name of the Auburn coach somehow change the cheating for y'all?
No. Again he was paying guys to leave auburn. Not to mention after seeing the shit with your football program going on Tennessee is the last one to be talking about cheating

Reactions: Scotty00
I hate when officials call that. If I could do that I would slap the backboard like crazy. Hell, when I used to play I was all about slapping it on a layup after crossing someone up. Dumb.

Felt like UK should have ran something for Mintz there at the end.

No. Again he was paying guys to leave auburn. Not to mention after seeing the shit with your football program going on Tennessee is the last one to be talking about cheating
An Auburn coach was cheating, period. Don't try to defend an indefensible position, it only makes you look like a stupid homer.

UT turned itself in for cheating in CFB. WE promptly fired the coach. UT found out it's CBB coach lied to the NCAA and we fired him. His name was Bruce Pearl.

An Auburn coach was cheating, period. Don't try to defend an indefensible position, it only makes you look like a stupid homer.

UT turned itself in for cheating in CFB. WE promptly fired the coach. UT found out it's CBB coach lied to the NCAA and we fired him. His name was Bruce Pearl.
Auburn found out chuck perosn was cheating and we promptly fired him. You continue to dr dumber than shit

Auburn found out Pearl cheated at UT and hired him. 🤣
He lied about a bbq and now he owns your shitty school. You also brought back Phil Fulmer. A known cheater to your athletic department.

He lied about a bbq and now he owns your shitty school. You also brought back Phil Fulmer. A known cheater to your athletic department.
Unlike Pearl, Fulmer has never been cheated.

He didn't lie about a bbq. He lied about certain people being there, asked the parents to lie about it too, and when presented with photo evidence, doubled down on his lies. That's why he was effectively BANNED FROM COLLEGE BASKETBALL FOR 3 YEARS.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
He didn't lie about a bbq. He lied about certain people being there, asked the parents to lie about it too, and when presented with photo evidence, doubled down on his lies. That's why he was effectively BANNED FROM COLLEGE BASKETBALL FOR 3 YEARS.
Yes he lied about a bbq. That’s it. Thanks. If he had just only gotten a players sat scored changed he is good I guess

Without Allen I don’t think Kentucky is even close to in this. What did he do to sit all year? Bang Cal’s daughter?
He can shoot 3s, but that's it. He is a liability in every other aspect. Then again, so are most of the other guards, especially Askew.

Allen missed that one but I like the shot. I'm all about letting the hot guy fire away.

He can shoot 3s, but that's it. He is a liability in every other aspect. Then again, so are most of the other guards, especially Askew.

You’re not always going to have a roster of fully complete players. He fills a niche’ that the team seems to mostly lack. Use the strength and scheme to minimize the liability.

UK's physicality is really messing with MSU now. This is how they should play all the time. Making them settle outside while UK is getting the shots inside now. Should be a fun finish.

You’re not always going to have a roster of fully complete players. He fills a niche’ that the team seems to mostly lack. Use the strength and scheme to minimize the liability.
Right, but he's not always shooting out of his mind either. When he isn't, it's a problem.

No idea why you wait when you are losing. Think you always go early when behind.

ADVERTISEMENT