ADVERTISEMENT

The only famous non holiday date

Yep. It's a pretty natural day for reflection and empathy w/o politicians trying to manipulate it. It was the catalyst for getting us into 2 costly, damaging wars on specious grounds w/ ambiguous results. That was politicking. I, for one, have had enough of politicians commandeering public sentiment for their own purposes.
Obama is out of office now. So you don't have to worry about it. ;)

these 9/11 threads never go well. But I am proud of Q for not posting his typical, "fvck 9/11, remember slavery" nonsense. And dattier doesn't have his black man with an American flag nuse around his neck that he thinks sends some kind of message that we remember 9/11 but not slavery.

Reactions: SNU0821
these 9/11 threads never go well. But I am proud of Q for not posting his typical, "fvck 9/11, remember slavery" nonsense. And dattier doesn't have his black man with an American flag nuse around his neck that he thinks sends some kind of message that we remember 9/11 but not slavery.

Yeah, too bad about the drunk guy who came in, started calling a New Yorker out because he said he wasn't a huge fan of the official title of the holiday, taking shots even though the person said that it was just their opinion and was trying to explain a pretty emotional thing, and then making it political, and then crowing and strutting in different threads because he got an emotional reaction out of someone who already said it was the worse day of their life, all while demanding an apology, right?

Last edited:
Yeah, too bad about the drunk guy who came in, started calling a New Yorker out because he said he wasn't a huge fan of the official title of the holiday, taking shots even though the person said that it was just their opinion and was trying to explain a pretty emotional thing, and then making it political, and then crowing and strutting in different threads because he got an emotional reaction out of someone who already said it was the worse day of their life, right?
Oh look! The pussy is back. Looking forward to another meltdown today. Don’t disappoint us little bitch.

Yes, well, one of you snowflakes couldn't handle that avy and it was censored.

Are you proud of yourself for starting junk about what hasn't been brought up? Or @toonces11 , who can't handle his booze and attacks someone expressing his personal, front row experience to 9/11 b/c he's more liberal? And you hypocrites want to complain that objecting to the term "Patriots Day" is what's dividing people. Eyeroll

Don't you have a hurricane to cry about somewhere?

Yes, well, one of you snowflakes couldn't handle that avy and it was censored.

Are you proud of yourself for starting junk about what hasn't been brought up? Or @toonces11 , who can't handle his booze and attacks someone expressing his personal, front row experience to 9/11 b/c he's more liberal? And you hypocrites want to complain that objecting to the term "Patriots Day" is what's dividing people. Eyeroll

Don't you have a hurricane to cry about somewhere?
I was proud of @toonces11 for his responses over the last couple days as it relates to Patriots Day.

Yeah, too bad about the drunk guy who came in, started calling a New Yorker out because he said he wasn't a huge fan of the official title of the holiday, taking shots even though the person said that it was just their opinion and was trying to explain a pretty emotional thing, and then making it political, and then crowing and strutting in different threads because he got an emotional reaction out of someone who already said it was the worse day of their life, right?
Whoa their chief....you might want to review your behavior in this very thread. I didn't go off the rails. I informed you that your interpretation of the word patriot was incorrect and still is. You behaved like an infant, not me. Its very, very clear by reading thru the thread. I gave you an out and said I'd never bring it up again if you did two things. Still waiting. You don't get to exempt yourself from your own behavior when you obviously melted down. There was a rational poster and an irrational one......and it is pretty transparent which one is which.

He was drunk and eschewing all personal responsibility, so you would like it.
tenor.gif

Whoa their chief....you might want to review your behavior in this very thread. I didn't go off the rails. I informed you that your interpretation of the word patriot was incorrect and still is.
You were a d-bag drunk who thought himself amazing.

And of course you're the dictator of everyone else's take on what patriotism is.

What part of what I posted came off as drunk to you?Which guy started posting irrationally and lost his composure?
You were irrational from the start. A New Yorker prefers a different name to honor the day. BMLD. You're so insecure that someone's not liking the word you like makes you pout and attack.
Of course, you've never shown the first sign of being able to empathize w/ anyone different from you, which is typical of those kneeling and gagging on the phalanx of white supremacy.

You were irrational from the start. A New Yorker prefers a different name to honor the day. BMLD. You're so insecure that someone's not liking the word you like makes you pout and attack.
Of course, you've never shown the first sign of being able to empathize w/ anyone different from you, which is typical of those kneeling and gagging on the phalanx of white supremacy.

Stop kneeling.

The victim mentality is crazy. Not everyone of same sex,race,creed has a victim persona.

You were a d-bag drunk who thought himself amazing.

And of course you're the dictator of everyone else's take on what patriotism is.
When somebody is as confused about what it actually means, sure....i'll always be happy to make it more clear. Its not my definition----its the actual definition. Its not surprising you would want to make up your own meaning though.

Last edited:
@Dattier yes, I have a hurricane to cry about. Now if thousands of people lose their homes to surge and inland flooding. You can smile knowing that at least I was one of them.
Millions of lives ruined by jingoistic policies appealing to white supremacy and the lowest common denominator is hilarious to you; why wouldn't this be, drama queen?

You do this CONSTANTLY. You try and tell others what they should believe on numerous different topics and usually can't handle when they differ from your own or stoop to calling them racist, sexist, homophobic, etc..

Not sure you're the appropriate person to call someone out on this type of behavior (which toonces11 didn't really do, either).

When somebody is as confused about what it actually sure....i'll always be happy to make it more clear. Its not my definition----its the actual definition. Its not surprising you would want to make up your own meaning though.
I didn't say anything about a definition, and I have always correctly stated that words are more malleable in use than on paper. You still move your mouth and look at your feet when doing the electric slide, don't you?

Knew he couldn't resist for too long. LOL!

Stop kneeling.

The victim mentality is crazy. Not everyone of same sex,race,creed has a victim persona.
Datt has so much white guilt, he's just trying to make up for it. He's tried to get rid of his white, male card for a while now and it just keeps piling up the guilt. It's clear he can't handle it. Lol.

You do this CONSTANTLY. You try and tell others what they should believe on numerous different topics and usually can't handle when they differ from your own or stoop to calling them racist, sexist, homophobic, etc..

Not sure you're the appropriate person to call someone out on this type of behavior (which toonces11 didn't really do, either).
Easy to tell you haven't been paying attention. Or maybe it's that you can't make nuanced distinctions. I address behavior and argue for what is right.

You're content to "agree to disagree" when everything is your way and inaction keeps it that way. That's not what it actually means.

As long as more white people lose their homes and some, their livelihoods. You can smile.
I don't know why more white people don't just give their homes to black or brown people. You know, because of white supremacy and such.

This is a new record for you Datt.....you nearly got to double digit posts before you brought up race. I was wondering when you would sneak it in there.
He brought up not liking the name and then not understanding what it meant---then you seconded it, which in itself is predictable. You both take issue with the name, i simply let you know how ridiculous that is. Mission accomplished.

And who kneels and gags on a white supremacy finger/toe bone? You were probably looking for phallus.

ADVERTISEMENT