ADVERTISEMENT

The only famous non holiday date

It does have a name...and its had that name for 17 years. It has nothing to do with me that you don't seem to grasp what that word means and somehow correlated it with fireworks and rah rah.

You do talk about you quite a bit.

Could you tell me again how patriot day-9/11 is just a name to me for something that happened thousands of miles away? Tell me again how its an emotional day for you b/c you were 10 miles away but not those around the country. Nobody is discounting your experience--but you easily seem ready to discount mine.

When I hear the term patriot, you know what it reminds me of? My dad deploying 4 more times after 9/11 to protect this country you self serving little prick. Thats four ****ing years my mom had to be alone. This is after 5 previous deployments pre-patriot day. The fact you would even have the thought cross your mind about the GD name of the day shows pettiness---and somehow it falls right in line with your constant politics.

PATRIOT: a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

^we had a whole country full of patriots after that day. 9/12 carries a bunch of weight as well---b/c people like you weren't debating terms like MF'ing patriot....b/c its non-sense.

You missed my last words on the subject to you:

Go **** yourself, you petty little moron.

TheDude could apologize for thinking that day had no affect on you or he could........... well........ see above.

Seriously.....go on. Tell us more about how you have the market cornered on 9/11 emotions. Tell us how much more it means to you then the rest of the country. One thing is for certain, I know actual patriots...proud ones...and i'm not sure you qualify.

Again, go **** yourself, you insulting little prick. You come in this thread, calling ME the **** out? Go. ****. Your. Self.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT