ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs South Carolina Game Thread

It will be a repeat of the Vandy game. Tight in the 1st half, Vols pull away in the second half. Let’s just reuse the Vandy score: 75-62 Vols.

Reactions: della
Could be paying players, could be fudging grades to keep players eligible. He could also be like Harbaugh and illegally spy on other teams.

Fact is Calipari is a scumbag and has proven he will cheat to win. See his previous coaching jobs as proof. This is also why he completely bombed out of the NBA.
If he is spying, he is fvcking horrible at it.

200.gif

This thread...

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Theres two things to perspectate here gentleman;
1- Cocks dominated Miss State and Miss State dominated UTjr
2- Cocks were man handling Bama in the first half until a last minute run that gave them the 1 point lead. Bama came out in the second half and gave the Cocks the home team blitz and the young Cocks were shocked.

I expect the same tonight but with a lesson learned; Cocks come out man handling UTjr and UTjr makes a big punch in the 2nd half. But Cocks are ready this time.
This game will be within 6-7 points either way.
UTjr 81 Cocks 76 or Cocks 80 UTjr 74

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
Theres two things to perspectate here gentleman;
1- Cocks dominated Miss State and Miss State dominated UTjr
2- Cocks were man handling Bama in the first half until a last minute run that gave them the 1 point lead. Bama came out in the second half and gave the Cocks the home team blitz and the young Cocks were shocked.

I expect the same tonight but with a lesson learned; Cocks come out man handling UTjr and UTjr makes a big punch in the 2nd half. But Cocks are ready this time.
This game will be within 6-7 points either way.
UTjr 81 Cocks 76 or Cocks 80 UTjr 74
Did you ever hold the position of Minister of information for Iraq during the Gulf War? If so, glad to see you landed on your feet.

No one has posted in the “game thread” since near 10 hours before tip off.

If Tennessee was up 10 right now. 5 pages by now.

Vols yap before the game, silence if losing, yapping if winning.
Cocks yap before the game, during the game if losing or winning.

Difference mentalities. We are more Mamba and they are more Angel Reese

This would be a 10 point lead if refs weren’t home teaming it

This would be a 10 point lead if refs weren’t home teaming it
Y'all must be so use to making excuses you do it even when you win. The difference in fouls was 2.
Congrats, though.

After the game there will be a load of Tennessee players filling the hospital trying to get the damned feathers out of their mouths after the game.

The little defrocked cocks will be laying around the court and some in piles after they get "fried" by the Vols.

It will be the invention of "Tennessee Fried Chicken" and they will not allow "Tennessee Fried Chicken" to be sold in South Carolina!

I have ordered a large bucket.
How’s your bucket, BITCH?!!

• Haha
Reactions: JackStorm
Y'all must be so use to making excuses you do it even when you win. The difference in fouls was 2.
Congrats, though.
Dude all joking aside, good game dude, y’all are a lot better than I have yall credit for.
Held kneckt in check for 37 minutes and then he went possessed.

Dude all joking aside, good game dude, y’all are a lot better than I have yall credit for.
Held kneckt in check for 37 minutes and then he went possessed.
Congrats to you. You didn't just hold Knecht in check our entire offense in check. Btw, I'm not a dude.

Congrats to you. You didn't just hold Knecht in check our entire offense in check. Btw, I'm not a dude.
I call my wife dude sometimes. Sorry if that offended you.

Yes yes we did. He was 1-7 from three, missing layups galore, missing free throws ALL game, then w 3 minutes to go he hits 3 layups and 2 threes in a minute and a half and makes his fts. Did u watch the game? Crazy ending

I call my wife dude sometimes. Sorry if that offended you.

Yes yes we did. He was 1-7 from three, missing layups galore, missing free throws ALL game, then w 3 minutes to go he hits 3 layups and 2 threes in a minute and a half and makes his fts. Did u watch the game? Crazy ending
I really don't care if you call me dude. Did I watch the game? Of course I watched the game! The ending was too little too late for the good guys.

ADVERTISEMENT