ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs South Carolina Game Thread

You can put UT vs Carolina in the title. Everyone will know what teams you're referring to.

Also this game and the game in early March will decide the SEC. Hope you Cat fans enjoy watching this match up of SEC elites.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You can put UT vs Carolina in the title. Everyone will know what teams you're referring to.

Also this game and the game in early March will decide the SEC. Hope you Cat fans enjoy watching this match up of SEC elites.
I thought y'all were just being a-holes after your game with UK, but yall really seem to dislike them. Why do y'all just absolutely hate UK?

I thought y'all were just being a-holes after your game with UK, but yall really seem to dislike them. Why do y'all just absolutely hate UK?
It's not hate but a lack of respect for hiring a scumbag like Calipari and his unethical one and done approach which has resulted in little to not success since the unicorn Anthony Davis left Kentucky.

Don't worry. Like with UMass and Memphis, Kentucky will be punished by the NCAA and Calipari will claim he was justified in his cheating like he did with UMass and Memphis.

But let's stay on topic. What are your thoughts on the big game? If the Cocks can pull this on out I think they can take the SEC but I see a Vol win. The March 6th game at Colonial Life will be the biggest game of the season in the SEC.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
It's not hate but a lack of respect for hiring a scumbag like Calipari and his unethical one and done approach which has resulted in little to not success since the unicorn Anthony Davis left Kentucky.

Don't worry. Like with UMass and Memphis, Kentucky will be punished by the NCAA and Calipari will claim he was justified in his cheating like he did with UMass and Memphis.

But let's stay on topic. What are your thoughts on the big game? If the Cocks can pull this on out I think they can take the SEC but I see a Vol win. The March 6th game at Colonial Life will be the biggest game of the season in the SEC.
SCAR has been the big surprise being picked 14th in the conference. That speaks a lot to coaching, looks like you have a good one. SCAR pushed UK around and UK didn't push back making them look soft.

UT is a physical team, so I expect we will push back. We also have a talent advantage. I'm not sure how deep SCAR is (I'm just not up on that), but UT is deep. Anything can happen in CBB, but I expect the Vols to prevail.

After the game there will be a load of Tennessee players filling the hospital trying to get the damned feathers out of their mouths after the game.

The little defrocked cocks will be laying around the court and some in piles after they get "fried" by the Vols.

It will be the invention of "Tennessee Fried Chicken" and they will not allow "Tennessee Fried Chicken" to be sold in South Carolina!

I have ordered a large bucket.

Reactions: GhostVol
I don't like how we match up against UTk. We will most likely lose by double digits if was a betting man.

After the game there will be a load of Tennessee players filling the hospital trying to get the damned feathers out of their mouths after the game.

The little defrocked cocks will be laying around the court and some in piles after they get "fried" by the Vols.

It will be the invention of "Tennessee Fried Chicken" and they will not allow "Tennessee Fried Chicken" to be sold in South Carolina!

Noted.

LOL 79-62 still has you bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
...as does Cal w/you as you have quite a twisted perception of him and what he's accomplished at UK, all the while, having ZERO NCAA infractions.
Didn't have any NCAA infractions at UMass or Memphis until he bolted.

UK seems to bring the hate out of people. That’s what decades of domination does to some younger people.
I mean, you give someone a pity win and they immediately turn on you. Lesson learned.

And when he leaves Kentucky in disgrace like he has everywhere else and the NCAA hammers Kentucky you won't be worshipping him like all you Cat fans do for whatever reason.
Actually, a large portion of the fanbase wants him gone. The stage of "worshipping" Cal has been gone for years.

Second, what exactly do you think the NCAA will hammer Cal on? Paying players?

Actually, a large portion of the fanbase wants him gone. The stage of "worshipping" Cal has been gone for years.

Second, what exactly do you think the NCAA will hammer Cal on? Paying players?
Could be paying players, could be fudging grades to keep players eligible. He could also be like Harbaugh and illegally spy on other teams.

Fact is Calipari is a scumbag and has proven he will cheat to win. See his previous coaching jobs as proof. This is also why he completely bombed out of the NBA.

And when he leaves Kentucky in disgrace like he has everywhere else and the NCAA hammers Kentucky you won't be worshipping him like all you Cat fans do for whatever reason.
Most UK fans are ready for Cal to move on, I'm one of them.
But let me ask you this, do you know why '96 UMass and 2008 Memphis were punished the way they were? Do you know the details?

Most UK fans are ready for Cal to move on, I'm one of them.
But let me ask you this, do you know why '96 UMass and 2008 Memphis were punished the way they were? Do you know the details?
Yes because Camby got paid to go to UMass and Rose got extra help to become eligible and stay eligible.

Calipari knew everything and orchestrated the payments and academic scandal. Don't be fooled by his little 30 for 30 doc. OJ was also on camera claiming he was innocent and knew nothing.

"Fact is Calipari is a scumbag and has proven he will cheat to win."

Part 1 of the above is opinion. Part 2 of the above is again, not based in fact, but carry on with flogging your little hate boner.

Yes because Camby got paid to go to UMass and Rose got extra help to become eligible and stay eligible.

Calipari knew everything and orchestrated the payments and academic scandal. Don't be fooled by his little 30 for 30 doc. OJ was also on camera claiming he was innocent and knew nothing.
While I'll agree that it's possible Cal knew, it's more likely he didn’t, since nobody could find anything to prove he did.

Calipari has pissed many people off over at the NCAA, so you better believe they tried.

Truth is, Camby took money from an agent and did it while he was at UMass and did it on his own. This is what the investigation found.

Rose had his brother take the SAT, he was cleared by the NCAA twice. They investigated it and found that Rose is the one that orchestrated it.

Heck, the Rose thing is small potatoes compared to uNC's AFAM scandal, but whatev's.

But, yeah, it's a really bad look for Calipari. Having it happen at one school is bad enough, but two schools… .yikes.

Could be paying players, could be fudging grades to keep players eligible. He could also be like Harbaugh and illegally spy on other teams.

Fact is Calipari is a scumbag and has proven he will cheat to win. See his previous coaching jobs as proof. This is also why he completely bombed out of the NBA.
Man....if Cal is offering to pay players to come to UK with this NIL environment, he is an idiot.

Second, if Cal is offering to pay players to come to UK, he is missing out an an awful amount of highly ranked recruits. So many have spurned him and gone elsewhere. Thought for sure UK had Zion in the bag.

UK seems to bring the hate out of people. That’s what decades of domination does to some younger people.
I mean, you give someone a pity win and they immediately turn on you. Lesson learned.
Maybe, just maybe it is arrogance like that Jeffy.

a-chicken-goes-after-a-human-chicken.gif

Looks like your plan to start a ruckus between Vols/SCAR have failed and they are attacking UK.

Well, these USC fans are showing us the blueprint for that.
I think some of them are actually serious.
tenor.gif

Jeff, these chickens mean business. So, use your Kung fu first and if that doesn't work run like hell.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
So you really have to ask why? Years and years of beatings is why they hate us. Any other answer is wrong.

I’ll pick the cocks by 20 because they have a final four and UT doesn’t. After talking so much shit you cocks better not let me down.

NIL is a real thing now so players already get paid and we’ve already seen academic fraud is easy to get away with. Lawyer up and you’re covered!

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT