ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

Yes, it does Scootie, You wouldn't go insane with trying to defend or try to diminish Barnes record over Cal if it didn't kill you.

The whole notion of being personally embarrassed by a winning coach is ridiculous. That would imply you're a part of the program and since you can be a fan at the cost of buying a tee-shirt at Walmart, it isn't much of an investment. I went to UT, but I know at the end of the day UT winning it all or losing them all has no effect on my life. When you derive your self worth (I'm important cause my team won the championship) it is time to take a step back and look to what is really important in life.

No baby girl, I’m sorry, but it really doesn’t. I know you want people to be bothered and jealous of UT but it’s not happening. If you think I’m “going insane” by my post then you might want to check your Marlboro‘s and make sure they aren’t laced with something because you are way overthinking this stuff!😂 Also I never said I was embarrassed by a winning coach I said that it would embarrass me if my coaches biggest accomplishment was a head to head advantage against another coach. You see the difference right? Again, I’m sorry that UT isn’t looked at as a serious program but like I’ve said before, I have watched Auburn, Arkansas, Florida and a few others have a good runs in the SEC and it didn’t last. The things those schools have over your school is that they made final fours and won championships. Tennessee hasn’t even won an SEC tournament. I don’t know what else to tell you. If you want me to act like I am bothered by Tennessee I can do that if it will help you out.

No baby girl, I’m sorry, but it really doesn’t. I know you want people to be bothered and jealous of UT but it’s not happening. If you think I’m “going insane” by my post then you might want to check your Marlboro‘s and make sure they aren’t laced with something because you are way overthinking this stuff!😂 Also I never said I was embarrassed by a winning coach I said that it would embarrass me if my coaches biggest accomplishment was a head to head advantage against another coach. You see the difference right? Again, I’m sorry that UT isn’t looked at as a serious program but like I’ve said before, I have watched Auburn, Arkansas, Florida and a few others have a good runs in the SEC and it didn’t last. The things those schools have over your school is that they made final fours and won championships. Tennessee hasn’t even won an SEC tournament. I don’t know what else to tell you. If you want me to act like I am bothered by Tennessee I can do that if it will help you out.
I believe Tennessee has won 4 SEC tournaments.

Reactions: della
Yes, it does Scootie, You wouldn't go insane with trying to defend or try to diminish Barnes record over Cal if it didn't kill you.

The whole notion of being personally embarrassed by a winning coach is ridiculous. That would imply you're a part of the program and since you can be a fan at the cost of buying a tee-shirt at Walmart, it isn't much of an investment. I went to UT, but I know at the end of the day UT winning it all or losing them all has no effect on my life. When you derive your self worth (I'm important cause my team won the championship) it is time to take a step back and look to what is really important in life.

No clue where you’re going with the “self worth” stuff and buying T-shirts stuff but if you’re needing some to cut the sleeves out of for spring I have a guy that can give you a good deal! UK is having the worse season I’ve ever witnessed and it’s not phased me one bit. I still love my team and cheer them on. I’m making more money than I ever have, still getting nookie every other day and my son is doing good so (although they can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with his leg) and Spring is just around the corner which means lots of golf so life is f**king amazing. Some of you people take this message board shit way to serious!😂

You just said you'd be embarrassed of Barnes, a future Hall of Famer with over 700 wins, 20+ NCAA appearances and a superior record over the top paid CBB HC in basketball history. Do you not see how stupid that is? When you say stupid stuff like that, it is obvious that Barnes record over Cal bothers you.

The difference between me and you is that I'll choose favorable ground for a battle and you'll just show up anywhere and get crushed.

No clue where you’re going with the “self worth” stuff and buying T-shirts stuff but if you’re needing some to cut the sleeves out of for spring I have a guy that can give you a good deal! UK is having the worse season I’ve ever witnessed and it’s not phased me one bit. I still love my team and cheer them on. I’m making more money than I ever have, still getting nookie every other day and my son is doing good so (although they can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with his leg) and Spring is just around the corner which means lots of golf so life is f**king amazing. Some of you people take this message board shit way to serious!😂
You needed two posts to answer my one post? 😄

I agree that some folks take sports to seriously and you're one of them. Did you notice we didn't go on about UT/UK after the first game? Did you not love UK so much at that time? Where was your mouth then?

I'll tell you why. I didn't say anything bad about UK, I didn't rub it in.

You just said you'd be embarrassed of Barnes, a future Hall of Famer with over 700 wins, 20+ NCAA appearances and a superior record over the top paid CBB HC in basketball history. Do you not see how stupid that is? When you say stupid stuff like that, it is obvious that Barnes record over Cal bothers you.

The difference between me and you is that I'll choose favorable ground for a battle and you'll just show up anywhere and get crushed.

You sing the same song every day Deller! Everybody knows it! For the 3rd time let me tell you, I said I would be embarrassed if my coaches biggest accomplishment was a head to head win total against another coach. Is that really hard for you to understand??? This has nothing to do with his wins or tourney appearances or anything else. It has to do with the fact that his biggest accomplishment is having a winning record against Cal. It’s not titles or anything else it’s having a winning record against Cal. Do you not see how stupid that is that you don’t understand what I’m saying??? Like I said earlier, you want people to be bothered by Barnes and UT so bad that you start making shit up to feel good about it. It’s like you’re the ugly chick that eats all the time but puts the hot girl down who works out all the time. Bad look Deller!

You sing the same song every day Deller! Everybody knows it! For the 3rd time let me tell you, I said I would be embarrassed if my coaches biggest accomplishment was a head to head win total against another coach. Is that really hard for you to understand??? This has nothing to do with his wins or tourney appearances or anything else. It has to do with the fact that his biggest accomplishment is having a winning record against Cal. It’s not titles or anything else it’s having a winning record against Cal. Do you not see how stupid that is that you don’t understand what I’m saying??? Like I said earlier, you want people to be bothered by Barnes and UT so bad that you start making shit up to feel good about it. It’s like you’re the ugly chick that eats all the time but puts the hot girl down who works out all the time. Bad look Deller!
Scootie, our conversation are about UT/UK and Barnes/Calipari. Why would I talk about Barnes and another coach with you?

Also, why didn't you respond to my comments about your love of UK after our first match up?

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Scootie, our conversation are about UT/UK and Barnes/Calipari. Why would I talk about Barnes and another coach with you?

Also, why didn't you respond to my comments about your love of UK after our first match up?

I really like Scootie, could you stick with that one please????

Ok our conversation is about UK/UT and Cal /Barnes so let’s stick with that. UK has an embarrassingly huge lead in the series. While Barnes has the head to head lead against Cal, Cals NCAA title, SEC titles and final fours bury Barnes. Any questions? Let me guess, in Tennessee, head to head wins is more important???

As far as the last meeting goes and why I haven’t answered your question I’ve answered it. I’m guessing you just have trouble remembering. Our last meeting UT beat UK so what am I suppose to say? Your best team ever split with one of UK’s worst teams ever. That make you feel good lol? As far as not answering questions how many have you dodged? I’ve ask you two or three questions about Barnes in this thread and never got an answer.

Della hate to say this, but I agree with Scotty on this- Barnes may have have the leg up on h2h vs Cal since he became a vol, but Cal has more SEC titles and better postseason accomplishments, which counts for more imo...

Appreciate that! The thing is, Deller already knows all this. She’s just really hates UK to the point she will say and do anything to try and make them look bad no matter how it makes her look. I pray for Deller daily!💙

I learned this from a SEC friend. Total head to head doesn't matter. History is history. It's only the most recent that matters and Calipari is 15 points better than Barnes.

It would take a total hypocrite to dispute that.

I really like Scootie, could you stick with that one please????

Ok our conversation is about UK/UT and Cal /Barnes so let’s stick with that. UK has an embarrassingly huge lead in the series. While Barnes has the head to head lead against Cal, Cals NCAA title, SEC titles and final fours bury Barnes. Any questions? Let me guess, in Tennessee, head to head wins is more important???

As far as the last meeting goes and why I haven’t answered your question I’ve answered it. I’m guessing you just have trouble remembering. Our last meeting UT beat UK so what am I suppose to say? Your best team ever split with one of UK’s worst teams ever. That make you feel good lol? As far as not answering questions how many have you dodged? I’ve ask you two or three questions about Barnes in this thread and never got an answer.
You can do what you want regarding the 2nd game between UT/UK, but I didn't rub it in or go on about it after the first game. The fact that you chose to be quiet after the first game and are going on about the second game speaks to the fact that I didn't "lay it on thick" as @lurkeraspect84 said I did.

You can do what you want regarding the 2nd game between UT/UK, but I didn't rub it in or go on about it after the first game. The fact that you chose to be quiet after the first game and are going on about the second game speaks to the fact that I didn't "lay it on thick" as @lurkeraspect84 said I did.

I wasn’t quiet after the first game. Stop making shit up.

What’s your reply to our conversation above? You know, UK vs. UT and Cal vs Barnes? Do you have a reply?

Is this where the innocence and back tracking comes out?
No, this is where you go all vague and cryptic.

I just found issue with your comment about me laying it on thick when I consider my posts measured. So, if your going to make that claim, why not support it?

Maybe I'm wrong and you can enlighten me? You've seen Scottie go on and on. You know I didn't go on at all after the UT win. So, how did I lay it on thick and y'all not?

I wasn’t quiet after the first game. Stop making shit up.

What’s your reply to our conversation above? You know, UK vs. UT and Cal vs Barnes? Do you have a reply?
I don't mean you when quiet as in vanished. I mean you didn't have anything anti UT to say after the game.

I recall another thread in which you had already penciled in 3 wins for UT vs UK this season. ;)

Reactions: Scotty00
I recall another thread in which you had already penciled in 3 wins for UT vs UK this season. ;)
I pencil in every game of the season as a win. I don't concede games until we actually lose them. Earlier this morning a bammer on the CFB was giving me greif UT/bama. I told him to get his affairs in order cause UT was kicking bama ass on the 3rd weekend of October.

It is what I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I don't mean you when quiet as in vanished. I mean you didn't have anything anti UT to say after the game.

That’s because this is a message board. You talk shit in good fun and after the game you say good game and move on. You don’t make yourself look like an idiot and blame refs and all that crap. Goes back to what I just said, some people take this stuff way to serious. Now, what about the Kentucky vs Tennessee and Cal vs Barnes stuff. Do you have a reply to m y earlier post and to what the other guy said??? If you don’t remember here’s what I said and here’s the other persons response! I said...
Barnes leads in head to head vs Cal but Cal crushes him with a title, SEC titles and final fours. UK has a large lead head to head vs UT. Below is one posters reply!

Della hate to say this, but I agree with Scotty on this- Barnes may have have the leg up on h2h vs Cal since he became a vol, but Cal has more SEC titles and better postseason accomplishments, which counts for more imo...

200.gif

That’s because this is a message board. You talk shit in good fun and after the game you say good game and move on.
Isn't that exactly what I did and what you're not doing?

God I hate saying this but I like it better when UT is really good. Makes the SEC better and more fun.
Hate losing but I have to say, I don’t mind this one at all. Well, I do but maybe this will get their attention and show them you have to put teams away when you get them down. Good game Vols, you wanted it more!!!

Here you go Deller! This has been my usual reply after a UT loss. This is from a couple post a year or so ago. Also, if you’re telling a Bama fan yall are gonna beat their ass come October you prolly should get mad at people for rubbing it in for beating y’all at anytime.

Well kinda but you still haven’t replied to my UK vs UT and Cal vs Barnes post? Any reason why???
I think I have responded to each of them. I know you have ignored some of the points I made, though. Why do you hold me to a different standard than yourself?

What do you mean "Well kinda". It looks more like, "well exactly" even after you state:
Scotty00 said:
That’s because this is a message board. You talk shit in good fun and after the game you say good game and move on.

You haven't explained why after I didn't go on after game 1, you have chosen to go on after game 2?

Here you go Deller! This has been my usual reply after a UT loss. This is from a couple post a year or so ago. Also, if you’re telling a Bama fan yall are gonna beat their ass come October you prolly should get mad at people for rubbing it in for beating y’all at anytime.
Did I not say good game UK fans? I even went on to say y'all played a great half and then did what you need to do to win. I made no excuses after game 2, did I?

Did I not say good game UK fans? I even went on to say y'all played a great half and then did what you need to do to win. I made no excuses after game 2, did I?

Ok awesome! Could you answer my question now?

Man, if @Scotty00 , @uncfan in ky, @della and @Afamu were get into the ring . . . Wow!

tenor.gif
Did you know, you are my favorite UK fan on the board and cdbearde .? You are pretty funny and yet light hearted. You can dish it out, but don't get all crazy mad or go all passive aggressive when it comes back.
I suppose it is you can take a joke.

I think I have responded to each of them. I know you have ignored some of the points I made, though. Why do you hold me to a different standard than yourself?

What do you mean "Well kinda". It looks more like, "well exactly" even after you state:
Scotty00 said:

You haven't explained why after I didn't go on after game 1, you have chosen to go on after game 2?
Come here @Scotty00 Here is what you're avoiding. You answer this and I'll answer whatever question. (UT,UK Barnes & Cal)

Deller honey I can’t answer for you why you didn’t go on after game one. Maybe you could finally see the UT wasn’t the super team you thought they was and that UK was improving. Only you can answer for you. I have no clue.

Deller honey I can’t answer for you why you didn’t go on after game one. Maybe you could finally see the UT wasn’t the super team you thought they was and that UK was improving. Only you can answer for you. I have no clue.
I'm asking you about you and not about me. See, you're deflecting.

You state what a Fan should do after the game and then you do the opposite.

Really????😂 He’s been here all year Deller. First it’s the refs at Rupp and now you ain’t seeing people that’s been here for months and years. Your eyes are going fast!
Wasn’t much of a fight today Deller.
You’re to much Deller😂😂😂
Thanks pudding dick!
@uncfan in ky...you been missing daddy?
You’re fat ass hasn’t forgotten me. You know I’m still in your head.
You seem upset Sugar Tits. What’s wrong??? Wanna talk about it???
He’s jealous of me and Deller!
Never change Sugar Tits!
Might want to look in the mirror before you say stupid shit.
Yes, it does Scootie,
No baby girl, I’m sorry, but it really doesn’t.
Scootie, our conversation are about UT/UK and Barnes/Calipari.
I pray for Deller daily!💙
a2794207f35d5112497a629e5a5182bd.gif

Did you know, you are my favorite UK fan on the board and cdbearde .? You are pretty funny and yet light hearted. You can dish it out, but don't get all crazy mad or go all passive aggressive when it comes back.
I suppose it is you can take a joke.
Well thank you! I love your stuff too. I like the fact that you like to rib, don’t back down and the “better flip y’all before you burn” comment cemented you as fun to play with too!

Deller honey you ask me why YOU didn’t choose to go on after game 1. Hell idk, maybe you ran outta cigarettes and had to go get more. I have no clue. We lost the game and I said good same like I do after ever game we lose. The thing is I can lose and take somebody tubing it in but you struggle with that. There is no set rules for a message boards. I’m saying in general you talk a little smack and then say good game either way. Do I always do it like that? Hell no! I’m gonna joke and have a good time. If not, I wouldn’t be here. As far as me going on after game 2, it’s kinda like I said earlier, there are no rules after a win/lose how a person has to reply. Do you know how many times we’ve heard you talk about Barnes and UT being great and how the tide was turning in the SEC and how UT was gonna beat UK over and over? You can’t be that sensitive if you’re gonna post on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT