ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

Oh ok, you just wanna go back in history enough to fit your agenda! Gotcha! Which that’s been clear the whole time and we all knew it. You live and die on how your team does against UK. I’m flattered.
I said, "I'm just glad we have Barnes to kick y'all's ass more often than not. That suggests in the present and in the future based on his performance.

Since Adolph Rupp is in the grave his present and future guidance for UK looks like something we can overcome without much effort 😁

You’re fat ass hasn’t forgotten me.You know I’m still in your head.

Only time I think of you is when I see a dumbass on YouTube making a video talking about sports teams. Also, get in your last comment and space your sentence from the period. You might wanna consider that over night delivery on that hooked on phonics program, you’re really struggling!

I said, "I'm just glad we have Barnes to kick y'all's ass more often than not. That suggests in the present and in the future based on his performance.

Since Adolph Rupp is in the grave his present and future guidance for UK looks like something we can overcome without much effort 😁

After what we seen today from your all star coach and UT’s best team ever I wouldn’t count on that. Has Barnes EVER won a conference tourney? Serious question!

Took you that long to Google that?😂 Listen, I don’t mean to be rude but you ain’t fun anymore. Deller has taken your spot.
Not good with time?
I posted 2 minutes after you did. Go eat another cupcake & call it a night.

After what we seen today from your all star coach and UT’s best team ever I wouldn’t count on that. Has Barnes EVER won a conference tourney? Serious question!
He has beaten the highest paid CBB HC in America on the regular. Hasn’t he Scottie?

He has beaten the highest paid CBB HC in America on the regular. Hasn’t he Scottie?

Deller, UK has beat the shit outta every coach UT has ever had. What’s your point? Is that why you only wanna talk about the Barnes era? Is that why you showed up here after UT started doing good? Don’t wanna talk about it until you had a coach that had a good record against UK?

Deller, UK has beat the shit outta every coach UT has ever had. What’s your point? Is that why you only wanna talk about the Barnes era? Is that why you showed up here after UT started doing good? Don’t wanna talk about it until you had a coach that had a good record against UK?
*Didn’t

Maybe Cal finally reclaimed his testicles from Barnes. We really didn’t look all that great in the 2nd half though if I’m being honest. Tennessee was just worst. Tennessee hasn’t looked like a top 25 team for almost 2 months now imo. This is the Rick Barnes mid season collapse we became so accustomed to at Texas.

Maybe Cal finally reclaimed his testicles from Barnes. We really didn’t look all that great in the 2nd half though if I’m being honest. Tennessee was just worst. Tennessee hasn’t looked like a top 25 team for almost 2 months now imo. This is the Rick Barnes mid season collapse we became so accustomed to at Texas.

That has to be hard on UT fans giving that this is suppose to be their greatest team (cackle cackle)!

GG. You'd layed it on a little thick, but I'm ok with that. You knew it would be just a matter of time so got your shots in while you could.
I think I didn't lay it on as thick as you think. After our first meeting this year all I said was "gg" after the game and that was it. I chose not to bring up Barnes/Cal because I knew that was a sore spot with y'all and that would have been gloating. Regardless, we all have different perceptions of things and that is what makes the board fun.

Btw, UK played an outstanding 1st half. If y'all can start putting that kind of performance into a whole game, y'all could win the SECT. So, you shouldn't shut the door on this season quite yet.

Reactions: cdbearde
Scottie, that really isn't true now is it? The Barnes era is the present era and it is the most important era because of that.

Scottie, that really isn't true now is it? The Barnes era is the present era and it is the most important era because of that.

That’s funny because I remember a few times how you said it didn’t matter what Calipari did in 2012 because that was the past and you only wanted to talk about the present. Well Deller, Calipari is still at UK so I guess that 2012 title is still relevant. So since you only like talking about things that are relevant let’s talk each coaches time at their current school. What’s Mr. Barnes biggest accomplishment vs. Cals biggest accomplishment?

No it’s the most important era to you because it’s the only time you’ve been a UT basketball fan! You know so little about UT basketball that you said this would be UT’s best team ever! Hello...have you never heard of the Bernie and Ernie show????😂

That’s funny because I remember a few times how you said it didn’t matter what Calipari did in 2012 because that was the past and you only wanted to talk about the present. Well Deller, Calipari is still at UK so I guess that 2012 title is still relevant. So since you only like talking about things that are relevant let’s talk each coaches time at their current school. What’s Mr. Barnes biggest accomplishment vs. Cals biggest accomplishment?
As you are consistently misquoting me I'd kinda like you to prove that. I know it just kills you that Barnes has the edge on Cal, which to me is just funny as can be.

You know, I like Cal as a coach and have been one of his defenders during this year's down turn. I have not blamed him for y'all's rocky season. Do you acknowledge that?

Is it not precious? He’s missed me and couldn’t wait any longer. Sadly I just don’t feel the same and I think he can see that and that’s why he went off. He’s jealous of me and Deller!
You quoted me 1st. I didn’t mean to interfere with UK FINALLY winning a meaningful game this year.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
As you are consistently misquoting me I'd kinda like you to prove that. I know it just kills you that Barnes has the edge on Cal, which to me is just funny as can be.

You know, I like Cal as a coach and have been one of his defenders during this year's down turn. I have not blamed him for y'all's rocky season. Do you acknowledge that?

That’s my point Deller, nothing about UT or Barnes “kills me” or anybody else because they haven’t done anything. Like I’ve said many times, y’all are having a good little run against UK but it’s nothing we haven’t seen before. His biggest accomplishment is having a good record against UK. I like Barnes, I really do and I’m glad he’s at UT but it literally would embarrass me if my coaches biggest achievement was having a lead in a head to head match up with another coach.

As far as me proving anything it’s not necessary. You have said numerous times that the past doesn’t matter and I do remember you talking about how the 2012 title that UK won didn’t mean a thing because this is now and that was then. Well if that’s the case, the wins Barnes has against Cal doesn’t matter because we just beat y’all and that’s the present. Can’t have it both ways. Anybody on this board can tell you and knows how you’ve talked about the past being irrelevant so no I’m not gonna go digging through old post when I know exactly what you’ve said.

Last edited:
You quoted me 1st. I didn’t mean to interfere with UK FINALLY winning a meaningful game this year.

Talking shit when your team wasn’t even gonna get invited to the NIT last year and you’ll be lucky to make the tourney this year! Never change Sugar Tits!

Talking shit when your team wasn’t even gonna get invited to the NIT last year and you’ll be lucky to make the tourney this year! Never change Sugar Tits!
What NIT tournament??? Don’t remember there being one.
Carolina is safely in the tournament THIS year, can your team say the same thing?
I believe you’re here talking shit to a Tennessee fan who’s team is also in the tournament.
Might want to look in the mirror before you say stupid shit.

What NIT tournament??? Don’t remember there being one.
Carolina is safely in the tournament THIS year, can your team say the same thing?
I believe you’re here talking shit to a Tennessee fan who’s team is also in the tournament.
Might want to look in the mirror before you say stupid shit.

Well this is a UT/UK thread last time I checked. Why are you here by the way? Oh yea, it’s a UK thread! Pretty sure UNc is in the Last four in as of right now so I wouldn’t say that they are safely in!😂

That’s my point Deller, nothing about UT or Barnes “kills me” or anybody else because they haven’t done anything. Like I’ve said many times, y’all are having a good little run against UK but it’s nothing we haven’t seen before. His biggest accomplishment is having a good record against UK. I like Barnes, I really do and I’m glad he’s at UT but it literally would embarrass me if my coaches biggest achievement was having a lead in a head to head match up with another coach.

As far as me proving anything it’s not necessary. You have said numerous times that the past doesn’t matter and I do remember you talking about how the 2012 title that UK won didn’t mean a thing because this is now and that was then. Well if that’s the case, the wins Barnes has against Cal doesn’t matter because we just beat y’all and that’s the present. Can’t have it both ways. Anybody on this board can tell you and knows how you’ve talked about the past man irrelevant so no I’m not gonna go digging through old post when I know exactly what you’ve said.
Yes, it does Scootie, You wouldn't go insane with trying to defend or try to diminish Barnes record over Cal if it didn't kill you.

The whole notion of being personally embarrassed by a winning coach is ridiculous. That would imply you're a part of the program and since you can be a fan at the cost of buying a tee-shirt at Walmart, it isn't much of an investment. I went to UT, but I know at the end of the day UT winning it all or losing them all has no effect on my life. When you derive your self worth (I'm important cause my team won the championship) it is time to take a step back and look to what is really important in life.

ADVERTISEMENT