ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

Why are you so sensitive? You guys kill me. Did you not comment about my participation in the thread when I had been here all game long? If you're going to dish it out, expect to receive it, at least from me.
But what I said was true and what you said was false. šŸ˜ Hopefully we'll get to see a tiebreaker in the SECT.

But what I said was true and what you said was false. šŸ˜ Hopefully we'll get to see a tiebreaker in the SECT.
Well, obviously your math skills aren't very good. I have probably posted more in this thread than almost anyone or close to it. Regardless, if you sling mud at me, I'll sling it back.

We might meet in the SECT. You sure y'all want to risk your tie with the Mighty Tennessee Vols this year? šŸ˜

I've been here all game long. I notice you're pretty scare all season, though.

Really????šŸ˜‚ Heā€™s been here all year Deller. First itā€™s the refs at Rupp and now you ainā€™t seeing people thatā€™s been here for months and years. Your eyes are going fast!

I'm sure I have not claimed UT, King of the SEC", but don't let the facts get in the way of your tirade.šŸ˜

What was it you said to Kevin about being sensitive???šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Youā€™ve talked shit for two years now so donā€™t be upset when you get it back. You just take the rest of the day away from the message board and think about how UK owns UTā€™s ass in Basketball and in Football!!!

What was it you said to Kevin about being sensitive???šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Youā€™ve talked shit for two years now so donā€™t be upset when you get it back. You just take the rest of the day away from the message board and think about how UK owns UTā€™s ass in Basketball and in Football!!!
So, you have tied UT for the year and that is quite accomplishment. You should be proud, enjoy it. šŸ˜„

Be proud for tying UT? Are you being serious? Tying UT isnā€™t anything to be proud of. All that matters is that we beat you today. Cal owns Barnes and UK owns UT. Isnā€™t that how it works?

Be proud for tying UT? Are you being serious? Tying UT isnā€™t anything to be proud of. All that matters is that we beat you today. Cal owns Barnes and UK owns UT. Isnā€™t that how it works?

You know you're proud. "Gee, we beat UT to tie them for the season." This win stops Barnes from doubling up Cal at least for a little while longer.

You know you're proud. "Gee, we beat UT to tie them for the season." This win stops Barnes from doubling up Cal at least for a little while longer.

Itā€™s killing you isnā€™t it.šŸ˜‚ Listen, I donā€™t wanna hear about anything besides todayā€™s game. We beat that ass and thatā€™s all that matters. What UT done two weeks ago and how many games Barnes has won against Cal doesnā€™t mean anything. Remember, you donā€™t like to talk about the past, you like to talk about the here and now.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Surprise Vols are only one game ahead of Kentucky in SEC standings

Yes very surprising giving the fact that Deller says this is UTā€™s best team ever. Even though itā€™s UTā€™s best team ever and they are really really underperforming (same UT weā€™ve always known) what does that say about Barnes as a head coach?

Itā€™s killing you isnā€™t it.šŸ˜‚ Listen, I donā€™t wanna hear about anything besides todayā€™s game. We beat that ass and thatā€™s all that matters. What UT done two weeks ago and how many games Barnes has won against Cal doesnā€™t mean anything. Remember, you donā€™t like to talk about the past, you like to talk about the here and now.
You brought it up, not me.šŸ˜‡

Today y'all tied The Vols!

What the hell do you mean ā€œwe tied UTā€? What youā€™re trying to say is that we split the season series but that doesnā€™t matter. All that matters is we beat yā€™all. We own yā€™all and Cal owns Barnes.!

fMLKFtMBQsGvnp599hkxOQPGg7jLiLy8GcduaVBYj1Zt_1mjkr_GiO0_bitqkbvjnPVQbBsM6x-JPDvDROe7MeN9HT9r2vWbtmKVZMTVxm0-Pt9U2XLa0ij9apjOWrcX9g

What the hell do you mean ā€œwe tied UTā€? What youā€™re trying to say is that we split the season series but that doesnā€™t matter. All that matters is we beat yā€™all. We own yā€™all and Cal owns Barnes.!
Yā€™all fought to a tie with UT for this year. Of course when we beat yā€™all earlier I didnā€™t go on about it like you. I think it is so cute to see you hopping up and down and bragging about upsetting Tennessee. I donā€™t blame you either now that UT has established itself as a force to reckon with.

• Haha
Della you didnā€™t say this was UTā€™s best team earlier this season did you? I thought somebody said you did.

Yā€™all fought to a tie with UT for this year. Of course when we beat yā€™all earlier I didnā€™t go on about it like you. I think it is so cute to see you hopping up and down and bragging about upsetting Tennessee. I donā€™t blame you either now that UT has established itself as a force to reckon with.

She said ā€œFought to a tieā€šŸ˜‚ Wasnā€™t much of a fight today Deller. Did you really say ā€œ A force to be reckon withā€??? This is yā€™allā€™s best team ever and you canā€™t even win the SEC. One more time, your best team ever just get dry humped by UK at home and itā€™s UKā€™s worst team since the early 1900ā€™s. You really think somebody is excited about beating UT??šŸ˜‚ Not hardly Pudding! Weā€™ve beat UT over 150 times so itā€™s nothing new. I am glad you think Iā€™m cute bouncing up and down. Thatā€™s hot!šŸ˜˜

Lets see.....Kentucky whipped Tennessee's ass silly in Knoxville in football and basketball this year.

So.....yep.

/thread.

Just never would have thought a regular season win over UT would have thrilled kentucky fans so much. It must mean sooooooo much to you.

Looks like this was a super bowl win for you. šŸ¤£

Just never would have thought a regular season win over UT would have thrilled kentucky fans so much. It must mean sooooooo much to you.

That 8th win has then burning couches.

I give you credit, you wanna be a blue blood so bad that you try talking like one! Imagine somebody considering UT their Super Bowl. Youā€™re to much DelleršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Deller not that I care to go back and look but Iā€™m pretty sure you said UT would have its best team ever!
If you're going to be making up stuff like "Kings of the SEC", no reason why you shouldn't embellish a little further.

I had no idea I had upset you so much in our back and forths.šŸ˜Š

I give you credit, you wanna be a blue blood so bad that you try talking like one! Imagine somebody considering UT their Super Bowl. Youā€™re to much DelleršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
That's another thing I have never said. I'm just happy that we have Barnes to kick y'all's ass more often than not. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT