ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

Yep. I'm just holding back the shit talking for now. We have blown leads all season. But we really do look as good as we have all season. I don't know where the hell this has been.but

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yep. I'm just holding back the shit talking for now. We have blown leads all season. But we really do look as good as we have all season. I don't know where the hell this has been.but
Well you certainly just jinxed it!

Reactions: sgrooms
bdfd0b30-50b0-4c13-839e-60efda442b93.gif

Stand strong rocky! Ghostvol will be here in the second half as reinforcements.

Last edited:
I saw the sideline banner for WIVK, which I assume is the UT radio station down there. My first question was "what dumbass thought that was a better call sign than WVOL." Looks like that is actually a black oldies station in Nashville. Buy them out.

Same as WLAP always drives me crazy for us...why not WKAT or WCAT.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Fouls are 8-7, I would only complain when they are 18-3. In other words, a game at Rupp.

Oh yea, the game UT was reaching and making stupid fouls but you couldn’t see it. You won that game so the refs we bought didn’t do worth a shit.

Last edited:
Oh yea, the game UT was reaching and making stupid fouls but you couldn’t see it. You won’t that game so the refs we bought didn’t do worth a shit.
The only difference between UK/UT in game one first half was Ref mugging UT and failing to call on UK.

Della has been very quiet in this thread for some reason.

Just not much to say for Deller today. This is UTs best team ever and they are losing (BAD) to UKs worst team since the early 1900’s. I imagine she’s feeling pretty bad right now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Good game UK fans. Y'all played a great first half and did what you needed to do in the second half. Cheers!😊

Because you're saying I've been absent from the board this year because UK sucks, which is false.
Why are you so sensitive? You guys kill me. Did you not comment about my participation in the thread when I had been here all game long? If you're going to dish it out, expect to receive it, at least from me.

Della’s really done a number on these guys. Laughing

Yea she has! She has shown us once again how yet another fan of a school that has had a good year or two run against UK can be annoying as hell with their claiming of “King of the SEC” bullshit!

Yea she has! She has shown us once again how yet another fan of a school that has had a good year or two run against UK can be annoying as hell with their claiming of “King of the SEC” bullshit!
I'm sure I have not claimed UT, King of the SEC", but don't let the facts get in the way of your tirade.😁

Haven’t watched many games live this year. I DVR them. If we win I watch. If not I save my time. Guess I’ll watch this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT