ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

Ugh ORU is going to give the Mike White nut huggers ammo. “sEe nOt EvEn ArKaNsAs bEaT tHeM.”

You said 6.5 was too much to give Villanova in the betting thread. That was a pick you shared. And when Villanova was winning and covering you were in this thread saying I told ya so. Now, you didn't pick it either way. Have another!

RollLaugh

Not going to continue to argue with you...

Go back and re-read the thread.

Very first post I made was stay away from Villanova.
This game showed that was true

Not going to continue to argue with you...

Go back and re-read the thread.

Very first post I made was stay away from Villanova.
This game showed that was true

You said you weren't going to continue arguing with me 3 pages ago.

You said 6.5 points was too much to give Villanova. You were wrong, the line could have been 10.5.

RollLaugh

You move the goal posts every time you're wrong.

How?

Do you understand that someone telling you not to throw money on a coin flip isn't wrong.

Regardless of what happens.

Oregon State was the better team and was given points

Oral's best player had an off night and Arkansas' scored around 40 in Fayetteville and were given the difference in that game

How?

Do you understand that someone telling you not to throw money on a coin flip isn't wrong.

Regardless of what happens.

Oregon State was the better team and was given points

Oral's best player had an off night and Arkansas' scored around 40 in Fayetteville and were given the difference in that game

Do you understand that “coin flip” is an opinion?

We have results to back up our opinion. You?

Tough game to officiate. Lots of contact. They don't want to call fouls. Hope they don't call a weak foul late to flip the game one way or the other.

Doesn’t Oral Bob have somebody available who can stay with Tate? At least better than this?

ADVERTISEMENT