ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

I feel like I'm watching a B1G game.
tenor.gif

Ugly game so far, but anyway the result of this game doesnt matter anyway as neither team will beat Oregon State, they are the team of destiny like VCU 2011 and will make history to be the first #12 seed in final 4.

Reactions: YellowlabOSU
I have played basketball long enough and been around the game to know people don't miss unless the defense forces them...

No such thing as an off shooting night.....
Hmmmmm....Interesting. So are you saying there are no good shooting teams.....just good defensive teams. And when a team shoots bad----its because of good defense...Well, what is it when a team shoots good? Bad defense? So you are implying that a defense can have a "bad night:----but an offense cannot?

I will say this----You are a Top notch troll...I mean you push the right buttons, for sure....At least I hope this is the case.

Its the zone....Boeheim put Edwards at the back of it..Dude is long. Causes havoc. Houston will end up with 30 attempts(from three).

Yeah. They had some success early penetrating the top of the zone, just inside the free throw line. Not sure if there was a slight adjustment by Cuse to stop it, or if Houston just forgot about it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah. They had some success early penetrating the top of the zone, just inside the free throw line. Not sure if there was a slight adjustment by Cuse to stop it, or if Houston just forgot about it.
Cuse adjusted....Put Edwards in the back/middle of the zone. Took away the penetrtion/offensive rebounding....When he went out, Houston goes on a 10-0 run. Cuse is +4 with Edwards on the floor...-14 without him.

Interesting how all the teams have sucked from three today. I would blame it on something local, but they're playing at different places.

Unless Buddy, Girard or Griffin gets absurdly hot I don’t see ‘Cuse pulling this out

So frustrating watching other teams struggle against this zone. Cuse offense is so one dimensional too. Not sure they would even be in this game if not for a few bail out fouls by Houston and the refs. Cuse defense very aggressive in the back line and not called for any fouls.

Unless Buddy, Girard or Griffin gets absurdly hot I don’t see ‘Cuse pulling this out

Not a good sign when the deficit at the half is 50% of your points. I wouldn't be surprised if Buddy at least gets to his season average, but I doubt much more than that.

Reactions: WojoRising
I have a new theory on our favorite poster in this thread. He gets his takes from other sources (forums, twitter, etc), regurgitates them here, and is completely unaware that they contradict each other.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I have a new theory on our favorite poster in this thread. He gets his takes from other sources (forums, twitter, etc), regurgitates them here, and is completely unaware that they contradict each other.

You are just a jealous person..

I don't care about being right. But the issue is some people on here say stupid ass shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawgaluiah
ADVERTISEMENT