ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

Baylor players carried Scott Drew, when he was ready to accept defeat. The question is, how long can they keep going like this?

You need to carry your ass to bed. Your takes are straight horrible and to answer your question you have to have elite guard play and Baylor has that.

Not going argue with you.

Said I wouldn't touch that game.
Not that I would ride with either side.

Like I have said before.
You can flip a quarter and bang your chest that it lands on heads
But doesn't make it a smart pick.

50/50

They covered on a bad day. Not a 50-50.

We get it. They beat Texas.

Bet you were telling your friends to stay away from Abilene-UCLA too.

Like I have said before.

50/50

There is no argument bruh. You were wrong. it was not 50/50. It was 100/0, Baylor covered.

Like I have said before.

50/50
Trollllololol, there is no dumb pick in this situation, my gawddddddddddddd

Whatever you want to tell yourself
For future reference. Never discount a winning program against one that hasn't proven it yet...

Nova might have been a beat up Lion missing a eye. Still can mess you up.

I'm not telling myself anything. I'm just comparing the final score to the betting line. The game is over. Baylor covered.

Why are you trying to hand out lessons when you ended up being wrong? Nobody knows. You are good entertainment man I appreciate you. Fur reals.

Reactions: sgrooms
I'm not telling myself anything. I'm just comparing the final score to the betting line. The game is over. Baylor covered.

Why are you trying to hand out lessons when you ended up being wrong? Nobody knows. You are good entertainment man I appreciate you. Fur reals.

How was I wrong?

By telling people to stay away from the game.

Like I said you are banging your chest about a coin flip

Will tell someone don't bet on a coin flip regardless.

Even if you win you still are an idiot for taking that risk

How was I wrong?

By telling people to stay away from the game.

Like I said you are banging your chest about a coin flip

Will tell someone don't bet on a coin flip regardless.

Even if you win you still are an idiot for taking that risk

You didn't tell people to stay away. You said "Giving Villanova 6.5 points is too much" in the betting thread, and you were wrong. The final score says you are wrong.

I'm not banging my chest about a coin flip. I am laughing at you because you were wrong and now am in stitches because you can't accept being wrong.

Reactions: sgrooms
You didn't tell people to stay away. You said "Giving Villanova 6.5 points is too much" in the betting thread, and you were wrong. The final score says you are wrong.

I'm not banging my chest about a coin flip. I am laughing at you because you were wrong and now am in stitches because you can't accept being wrong.

Whatever you want to tell yourself.

Never did I say take Villanova and the 6.5

I said stay away from Villanova.

This game proved it even more

This game proved you could have given Villanova 10.5 points. That's what this game proved. You seem to not understand math.

You should learn to humble yourself and learn.

Like me telling you to stay away from one coin flip....

Just because it landed on heads doesn't mean it was smart.

End of discussion. You try to stay away from championship teams especially ones who are being disrespected

Baylor literally just played 10 min and put that game on ice with the quickness. They slept walk the first 30. I'm not sure they are "that good" Nova was just short handed and not really that good. Next.
Baylor is extremely good....They are simply normal when they do not shoot well. Led the nation in 3 point shooting---but was 3-19 today.....And still won by 11.

They are legit good.

Baylor is extremely good....They are simply normal when they do not shoot well. Led the nation in 3 point shooting---but was 3-19 today.....And still won by 11.

They are legit good.

Yeah they are legit good, they even overcame Scott Drew's coaching.
👏

ADVERTISEMENT