ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

I was at a spring training game last weekend, and this guy we were with had to go pee literally every 10-15 minutes after he broke the seal. It was insane. (He's in his mid 30's, no health issues)
I used to go to a bar in Columbus where all drinks were free until the first person went into a restroom or left.

• Love
Reactions: sgrooms
I've had some 300's. You basically have to intentionally be a f$ck up to have a credit score that low.

* I go from selling the car to selling them on being better.

I can't imagine that they'd think they could ever get approved for a loan.

What's the minimum your finance guys would take?

Have any of you guys noticed how difficult the shooting has been today for almost everyone? Especially in the first half? OSU and Loyola couldn’t buy a bucket in the first half and neither shot well throughout the second half.

Baylor couldn’t shoot 3’s at all and Nova wasn’t great either.

Arkansas couldn’t make anything and finished with 1 three and 37% for the game. OR couldn’t make much in the second half.

Now Syracuse couldn’t make anything and Houston is barely 35%.

I know some is defense, but it seems like something is off.

Reactions: sgrooms
Have any of you guys noticed how difficult the shooting has been today for almost everyone? Especially in the first half? OSU and Loyola couldn’t buy a bucket in the first half and neither shot well throughout the second half.

Baylor couldn’t shoot 3’s at all and Nova wasn’t great either.

Arkansas couldn’t make anything and finished with 1 three and 37% for the game. OR couldn’t make much in the second half.

Now Syracuse couldn’t make anything and Houston is barely 35%.

I know some is defense, but it seems like something is off.

@lurkeraspect84 just commented on that. Any theories?

#21 for Syracuse reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite this dude...I really gotta question his scholarship. Prove me wrong Napoleon.

I hate Guerrier so much lol.

Ugly game, as expected. Houston has size and athleticism in the right spots. Their guards are great on D and Syracuse’s lack of any post presence on offense all year showed tonight. Really disappointed in Griffin and Guerrier really all tournament. Neither one showed up when we needed them.

Now this game is over, though I see Houston's run ends the day after tomorrow as I dont see them beating Oregon State.

I hate Guerrier so much lol.

Ugly game, as expected. Houston has size and athleticism in the right spots. Their guards are great on D and Syracuse’s lack of any post presence on offense all year showed tonight. Really disappointed in Griffin and Guerrier really all tournament. Neither one showed up when we needed them.

Welcome to the club.

Is it weird that I want cheese every time I see Guerrier's name?

ADVERTISEMENT