ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

Always great going back to service to watch the start of a game, then realize it's not for a couple hours from now.
Coffee is fresh.

Reactions: cdbearde
#12 Oregon State vs #11 Syracuse elite 8, who says no?
:cool:

We will see.
I wouldn't count out Syracuse. But they have issues rebounding in the zone. Houston is as good as N Carolina if not better at offensive rebounding.

I guess if Jarreau is limited Syracuse has a chance.
Their defense should give Syracuse more issues than the zone gives Houston.

I like Oregon State.
Their big is very underrated. I was impressed with how he moved against Loyola.

I think Oregon State's backcourt is very underrated.

They have a Houston kid. Don't know much about him truthfully. Was under the radar and ended up at Nicholls State over in Louisiana.

But he can play. Developed really well.
Thompson of course is a scorer who can go off for 35.

I understand that we're not accustomed to seeing Pac-12 teams advance this far, but they are the leaders of the Pac. It's possible.

I mean Oregon’s gotten this far 4 of the last 5 tournaments so y’all should be accustomed to it by now. Oregon State is a different story but hey, they’ve already made it farther than all the blue bloods besides UCLA

Did you know Fran has never won more than one game in either the NCAA or B1G tourney while at Iowa? That’s brutal. Not sure why I brought up Iowa in a Sweet 16 thread though. That was irresponsible of me.

Let’s keep the conversation to teams that actually made the sweet 16. No talk about programs like Iowa or Kansas

Let’s keep the conversation to teams that actually made the sweet 16. No talk about programs like Iowa or Kansas

This is what happens when nobodies advance. The games haven't even started and no one can stay focused on them.

Iowa basketball is like a wet blanket. The sad part is, Fran is the second on all time wins at Iowa.

Shoot me in the fvcking face

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
Kansas is worried about their brand over winning. Sounds like they are the new Texas

Nah. Most tourney wins in the country since 2000.

Oregon is a better comparison to Texas. Nike school, plenty of talent, but not many accomplishments to back up the talk.

ADVERTISEMENT