ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 matchups

Boilermaker03

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Team
Purdue
What S16 matchup are you most looking forward to that doesn't include your team?

I'd have to say Zags/FSU with UNC/Auburn a close 2nd.

I'd say TTU-Michigan is the one I'm looking forward to the most. I love defensive match ups like this when it's not bad offense, it's just outstanding defense.

But FSU-Zags will be a lot of talent and should be fun, UNC-Auburn should be a track meet, and Duke is just about must watch TV especially in a game against Buzz who has had K's number a bit.

And the others are really good match ups as well. Should be a really fun couple days.

Tennessee- Purdue

I'm not really concerned with any others.

I think MSU-LSU is the most intriguing matchup to me. I care very little about the outcome of that game though.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
With Bolden back, and heathy,, and Jack White back, Duke 20+ from here on out. It's Zions world, we are just passing through :(

Edit Fock Duke

I just think the level of athleticism and toughness will be tough to match in most of the other matchups

I don’t know much about LSU

I’ve heard they are athletic and play decent defense, at least as far as going for steals and rebounds

LSU is quite a bit better than I gave them credit for when they beat us in rupp. We played like crap that game and I just wrote it off. But they’ve been impressive since. They have two freaky athletes in Taylor and Mayes. A legit top 5 point guard. One of the best young bigs in the country in Reid. And a very solid role playing big man along side him.

MSU has just been remarkably consistent outside a week or 2 when they were adjusting to injuries.

LSU has also managed to continue playing well without their coach.

They don’t shoot from the outside well. But they rebound and get to the line. They’re one of the better free throw shooting teams left in the field.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
ADVERTISEMENT