ADVERTISEMENT

Stack Rank These Women (First to Last)

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2015-04-13-blake-lively-DIY-hairstyle.jpg

olivia_munn.jpg
o-MARGOT-ROBBIE-570.jpg
Charlotte-McKinney-Next-Kate-Upton.jpg
mila-kunis-cosmo-main-810x610.jpg
54.jpg

A hot redhead would have...been on top for me.
You know, I looked for a hot redhead. Found a great pic of Christina Hendricks, just tried to keep the list from getting too long. Here's what I would have used. She's already stated on more than one occasion she will never show anymore than this. Pity.

210842_1.jpg

Reactions: treyforuk
I'm with you . . . McKinney gets top billing with me too, followed by Robbie, Munn, Lively, JLaw, Kunis.

Charlotte-McKinney-Ocean-Drive-2.jpg

That's #4? Looks far better than the other pic. In fact several of those are unflattering. Robbie would probably be my #1 but not based on that pic.

That's #4? Looks far better than the other pic. In fact several of those are unflattering. Robbie would probably be my #1 but not based on that pic.
I tried to keep all of the pics equal in terms of no obvious advantages over the other. It's hard to find a modest pic of Charlotte McKinney for obvious reasons.

You know, I looked for a hot redhead. Found a great pic of Christina Hendricks, just tried to keep the list from getting too long. Here's what I would have used. She's already stated on more than one occasion she will never show anymore than this. Pity.

210842_1.jpg
The chick from that 70s show would have worked.

Munn is a well established freak in the sheets.
You know, I graduated high school with her. I’ve mentioned that on this board before a long time ago. Didn’t know her or have any classes with her though. She didn’t start going there until Junior year and it was a large suburban OKC school.

You know, I graduated high school with her. I’ve mentioned that on this board before a long time ago. Didn’t know her or have any classes with her though. She didn’t start going there until Junior year and it was a large suburban OKC school.
She mentioned last night on AGT she was from Oklahoma and graduated from OU.

Munn is a well established freak in the sheets.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT