ADVERTISEMENT

Board Warriors

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
There are several posters that don’t really come around here anymore, people that I always considered “board warriors”; the people that brought passion and entertainment to various subjects. I think there’s a modern era of board warriors here today that have thankfully replaced those that have departed. I consider myself a dedicated fan, but these are the folks that bring conviction. So now I tip my hat to the following;

In no particular order:

Please don’t lose your ardor defending your stances. It keeps things hopping here!

Anybody interested in stack ranking these posters feel free. It’ll be tough!

There are several posters that don’t really come around here anymore, people that I always considered “board warriors”; the people that brought passion and entertainment to various subjects. I think there’s a modern era of board warriors here today that have thankfully replaced those that have departed. I consider myself a dedicated fan, but these are the folks that bring conviction. So now I tip my hat to the following;

In no particular order:

Please don’t lose your ardor defending your stances. It keeps things hopping here!

Is there a GIF for 'basking in appreciation'? If so, that's my reaction, Random.
😂

• Love
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Have to give Jeff credit. He's in over his head in every battle, but he never gives up. Neither fists nor logic can stop him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden

In no particular order:

I do not consider myself any kind of warrior. Warriors are mean and vicious and I am way too sweet to be one. Obviously you have made a mistake by putting me on the list.

So, Please remove my name. Or else!😡

I feel so sorry for Exitflagger, dude has zero friends, because he homer talked them to death
saved-story.gif

I do not consider myself any kind of warrior. Warriors are mean and vicious and I am way too sweet to be one. Obviously you have made a mistake by putting me on the list.

So, Please remove my name. Or else!😡
Warriors are fighters who have noble causes and are brave and strong minded. Your misguided definition of the word is a sign of how soft we have become as a people. Without the warriors of the past, you wouldn't be here to be ao sweet. The warriors of the future should leave us all worried.

cdf2a760-964d-4b10-95a5-a98438e94a5a-2060x1236.jpeg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Warriors are fighters who have noble causes and are brave and strong minded. Your misguided definition of the word is a sign of how soft we have become as a people. Without the warriors of the past, you wouldn't be here to be ao sweet. The warriors of the future should leave us all worried.

cdf2a760-964d-4b10-95a5-a98438e94a5a-2060x1236.jpeg
I didn't say I hate warriors or they are evil, I just stated I'm not one. You can take my place on the warrior list. How is that?

In no particular order:

giphy.gif

I feel offended that I was left out. I’ve been warrioring around here for years!😂

War Fight GIF by TRT

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
Tell him the Knights of the Round Table is already full, but we have him penciled in for Village Idiot.
Are you not talking to me anymore Deller??? Did I hurt your feelings or something? I’m sorry if I did.

Reactions: treyforuk
I have to be good to her. UK and UT has a game coming up Feb 3rd and both teams should be undefeated in SEC play going into that game so I’m gonna make try to make an avatar bet with her.
If she accepts and we win, what kind of ‘tar are you thinking about hanging on her?

Yea at the time I made my post I didn’t know UT had lost. I assumed they would beat State. I was wrong. College basketball is crazy this year.
Looks like they are @Uga on Saturday too. That’s not going to be an easy game for them. Uga just won at Missouri and are 2-0.

If I’m stack ranking the BW’s I’m going with:

1. @ExitFlagger
  2. @kyjeff1
  3. @JC for 3
  4. @mcnicKY91
  5. @della

Exit & Jeff are really close, with the thinnest of edges going to Exit due to his vigilance, but Jeff is watchdogging Exit to try to keep him in line. JC’s retorts are succinct, Mcnic is new but engaging quickly. Della isn’t as proactive, but will take all comers.

Anybody have a different order?

1. @ExitFlagger
  2. @kyjeff1
  3. @JC for 3
  4. @mcnicKY91
  5. @della

Exit & Jeff are really close, with the thinnest of edges going to Exit due to his vigilance, but Jeff is watchdogging Exit to try to keep him in line. JC’s retorts are succinct, Mcnic is new but engaging quickly. Della isn’t as proactive, but will take all comers.
Kinda like the USA after Pearl Harbor.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

Anybody have a different order?
  1. @ExitFlagger
  2. @kyjeff1
  3. @JC for 3
  4. @mcnicKY91
  5. @della

Big fan of @mcnicKY91

1 @kyjeff1
2 @della
3 @JC for 3
4 @ExitFlagger (only b/c his sticks to greatest hits and litte new stuff
5, @Scotty00